28

I woke up by my alarm, since I didn't expect to be woken up by my dad. We weren't going anywhere today. This was the day off before we get on the road again tomorrow. I didn't have to get up on time, but I didn't want to sleep all day and make it harder to get up for the bus later. 

After Louis left I just sat in my room on the floor thinking about ways to get sent home. The idea of staying on tour haunted me. With my dad being mad at me and keeping a constant eye on me on top of Louis's breakouts. I know he didn't mean half of what he said, but I can't keep having him yell at me, threaten me and insulting me. 

I don't know how dad feels about Sophie now either. What if he doesn't let me hang out with her either? what am I going to do without her? I would be so bored without her, she is the only one I actually hang out with that is my age. Mason is always so busy. 

I sit up and look around the dark room. The sun shines through a crack in the curtains and I glance over at the clock saying it's 10 AM. I grab my phone on the table and the bright screen makes me squint my eyes. 

*Notification from venmo*

I furrow my brows. It's not the time of the month when I get money from dad. I'm not currently working and it's not my birthday or anything. I open it up and see that my dad sent me 200£ with the message: go treat you and Sophie for lunch, hugs from dad:)

What? 

He was just screaming at me the other day. He was yelling and calling me things and now this? Did he send this yesterday or has he lost his memory. I go to the texting app where I also found a text from earlier this morning. 

Good morning pumpkin! going to be at the venue all day. Sorry about yesterday, we'll talk about it later. Treat yourself with lunch or something!

I don't want to have another talk about it. But I guess he's out of his rage towards me. I don't think I should hang around the boys anymore though. I hate having to stay away from Sophie, or making her stay away from Liam. 

I hope she'll understand. I'll heal the wounds by paying for her lunch or something. 

I look for her number and text her

Hey! wanna go get brunch/lunch or something? 

Sure sure, give me 2 hours?

sure

I get out of bed and drag myself to the shower. It feels really good to wash out my hair from the terrible hungover I struggled with yesterday. I'd be lying if I said my body didn't still feel a bit weird. 

I stood in the shower for almost forty minutes. I had the time. I had a lot to think about. Like what I'm going to do about the whole situation with my dad. He just switched around so suddenly. I can't tell the boys my dad doesn't like them and I can't be around them... and I also can't just distance myself completely out of nowhere. 

Even though the entire thing with Sophie and the boys was giving me a little bit of anxiety, I still felt relief about having a reason to stay away from the boys. I've been trying before, but now I have a better reason. Before my dad lashing out about it they could still manipulate me into doing stuff. 

I turned the water off and stepped out wrapping a towel around me. I got my toilet bag and did some light makeup since it's quite hot out. For my hair I braided one long braid and let it fall down my back. 

I walk out and dress myself in blue ripped jeans and a white t-shirt that's clearly too big for me. It has some red details on it though so I don't look too plain. I should really get new shoes, my vans are getting pretty worn out.