59

If you want to know what real stress feels like you should try travelling with my aunt. We had to leave for the airport at ten in the morning, so tell me why she was knocking on my door at seven in the morning. Louis was in bed next to me, as soon as Lilian left my room last night I called him over and had him stay the night. When we woke up from the knocking I kind of panicked and accidentally pushed him off the bed.

The conversation with Lilian had to happen through the door despite her asking me to open the door for her. I told her I was up and I would pack, even though she did most of my packing yesterday while I was out. She told me to grab some breakfast before leaving and I told her I would even though I haven't had breakfast since we left Manchester.

Me and Louis got ready in our own pace before I kicked him out in case Lilian came back, which she did about thirty minutes before we had to be on the buses. She checked the room twice to see if I've forgotten anything, she made sure I had my passport even though I've kept it in the same place since the tour started. Mentally, she's very old for a 33-year old woman.

When we finally left my room and started walking towards the lifts I spotted Sophie further down the hallway. I hurried up to her before my aunt caught up and grabbed her arm to get her attention.

"You are not leaving me alone on our bus today, you understand?" I whisper through my teeth so Lilian won't hear me.

"What? Why?" She asks, looking at me confused.

"My aunt is here, you can't leave me with her she will grill me." I explain, making Sophie turn around to see her walking towards us down the hall. She looks at me with wide eyes and I nod.

"Aunt? how old is she?" she asks.

"She's 33." I say, not understand why it matters.

"Does she have a son?" She asks, raising her eyebrows.

"Wha-" I look up at her with furrowed eyebrows, "You have Liam!"

"Right." She nods with a chuckle before Lilian catches up with us. I'm just glad she skipped the blouse and the tight pants today. Instead she had exchanged it with black leggings and a black zip-up as her hair was put in a high ponytail that fell down her back. It did make her look a lot younger though. This woman hasn't aged since she was 25.

"You're quick." She breathes as she looks at me, then she turns to Sophie. "Hi, I'm Avery's aunt, Lilian." She holds her hand out for Sophie to take.

"Hi, I'm Sophie." She says with a smile as she shakes her hand. She looks between us for a few seconds and says "Wow, you two look freakishly alike."

Lilian puts her arm around me, squeezing me closer to her and leaving a kiss to the side of my head. When she lets me go I look her up and down and then down at myself. Realizing I'm also in black leggings along with a grey hoodie and my hair up in a ponytail on my head.

"You should've seen my sister, when Avery was about fourteen they were like two peas in a pod." She says with a big smile on her face, "But oh I wish I looked like Avery when I was 18." She adds and I chuckle a little as Sophie smiles widely. I can tell already that Sophie is going to get along with my aunt, she's just so naturally socially capable.

The doors to the lift opened and we all walked in and pressed the lobby. As I suspected Sophie and Lilian spoke all the way down. They kept finding things to talk about all the way out to the buses. I kind of regretted not telling her to go with my dad so I could go and hide and the boy's bus instead.

We put all our luggage under the bus and got on it. My eyes were still hurting from yesterday and I was tired from being woken up two hours earlier than necessary. We sat down in the lounge area as their blabbering went on and on.