19

"What is this thing anyway?" I ask applying the final layer of mascara. I put the brush back into the container and throw it back into the makeup bag next to me on the counter. 

"Niall is hosting this party for St. Patrick's day" Sophie sighs while putting green barrettes in her hair. They had clovers on them, making her fit into the theme then. 

"Oh, alright" I say plugging my straightener into the wall and turning it on. I wasn't too excited on going, but after yesterday I feel like I don't have a choice. I grab a wavy part of my hair and put it in between the heated sides of the straightener. 

"You should have heard him before today's show, oh my god I wanted to shove my shoe in his mouth" she says "he walked around handing out Guinness to everyone singing some Irish song" 

I could see that happening. He seems very proud of his roots. I would have wanted to see Niall in that mood to be honest. 

After I threw up last night I spent the entire morning catching up sleep. I guess the cigarettes only work when they're not smoked from Louis Tomlinson putting them there. I did smoke it as I walked home alone to the hotel. 

Sophie came earlier this morning to fetch her bag before she went to the second show, and she came back after the show to get ready for the party Louis had told her I was going to. She had a lot of questions as to why I was going and didn't tell her. She also wondered why I was going at all. I ended up making up a lie that he asked me and I said that I'll go if she goes and sent him to ask which he didn't. 

During the time she was working I went to dinner and got most of my work done. I also went to the roof for a cigarette to focus better, but that's not important.

Now we were standing in the bathroom of my room, I was straightening my hair while Sophie fixed her hair with little clovers. She brought over two Guinness for us to get in the mood. I still haven't chosen what to wear, but I guess I'll figure it out. 

Sophie was in checkered black and grey jeans that fit her body perfectly. She fit that with a basic black crop top. It was basic but she still managed to make it look amazing on her. I was still in my duck shirt that everyone seems to shit on. 

It will go in generations!

I finished straightening my dark hair and unplugged it from the wall. I grabbed my brush and brushed through my hair before walking out to my bag I had put on my bed. 

"Sophie I don't know what to wear" I cry in frustration even though I have barely looked through the bag yet. 

"Oh my god Avery, every time!" she laughs quickly walking out to my bag. She bends down over the bag for a few seconds as she digs through it for some clothes. She turns around with the green silk dress in her hands. 

"No." I say shaking my head "It's too cold, it's raining out and it's too dressed up"

"It's a party you can't be too dressed up"

"Of course I could, if I wore that or like a prom dress" I say snatching the dress from her hands, throwing it to the other side of the room. 

"But it's green and it's hot!" she whines. 

"But it's not hot outside" 

"You are wearing that sooner or later" she says before turning back to the bag to keep digging for clothes. I look at the time and realize we were told to be there in ten minutes. What if Louis thinks I'm not going if I'm not there on time? 

"do you have anything green?" she asks as she keeps digging. 

"I don't think so" I murmur, I have never thought that I would need to own green clothes because, as mentioned before, I barely left the house.