53

"Come on, you have to get up!" Louis says with his toothbrush in his mouth. "You have to pack, change and get down to the bus in literally fifteen minutes."

We had been awake for 45 minutes already. Louis got up, got dressed and even went over to his room to pack up his own stuff, which wasn't much, before coming back to shower and rush his teeth. He was all ready to get down to the bus, while I, during all that time stayed in bed.

"But it's so cold!" I whine, keeping the duvet over my body. "And that's your fault!"

Louis walks up to me, standing next next to me on the bed, looking down at my face. He keeps his eyes at my face as he grabs the duvet, pulling it off harshly. Immediately I feel the goosebumps crawling over my skin as the cold air in the room covers me.

He turns around and walks back into the bathroom to finish his teeth as I sit up on the bed. He had the AC running all night, making the room being extremely cold. It's freezing. He is right though, I need to hurry to get down there on time. I need to get dressed, pack up the mess I've spread around this room and I need to get myself down there.

I stand up from the bed, feeling the shivers running down my spine. I walk up to the suitcase, pulling out nearest hoodie, a random white one along with the Adidas sweatpants I borrowed from Louis once. He walks out as I pull them over my legs, he sits down on the bed behind me as I pull the t-shirt over my head, exchanging it with the hoodie, not even bothering a bra.

Quickly and stressed I gather all of my stuff spread around the suitcase, quickly folding it into the suitcase. Louis shows up at my side with all of my books along with my laptop. I take them from him with a thankful smile before packing it all into the suitcase. Before closing it I grab my toilet bag and walk into the bathroom.

I wet my toothbrush and start brushing my teeth, doing it as quick as I can. Mint spreading my mouth as I cover every tooth quickly before rinsing my mouth. I put the toothbrush back and grab my hairbrush, brushing through all of the knots in my hair before closing the toilet bag and bringing it back out to the suitcase, packing it back into the suitcase and closing it.

I get up on my feet, checking around me to see if I've forgotten anything before I go to put on my shoes. Louis stands up from the bed, he walks up to me in a peaceful pace.

"You said we're in a rush, so move it." I say, slipping my feet into my shoes.

"Well, we still have like... five minutes." He shrugs.

"Yeah, that we need to spend walking down and getting on the bus." I state, getting my suitcase from the floor.

Louis gets up to me, grabbing my arms and pulling me closer in. I furrow my eyebrows at him, feeling the stress build in my body. If I get late down there, my dad will first of all see me get on another bus, and he will also kick my ass for being late. I really don't want to get into more trouble with my dad during this tour.

He leans in, leaving a kiss to my lips. He pulls away, his hand moving up to my face, moving a piece of hair out of my face as he smiles lightly down at me. The moment was sweet, but I was getting more and more stressed.

"You know I'd like to stay here for a bit, but my dad will kick my ass!" I say, taking a step back from him.

"Maybe if you stopped being so scared of what he'd think all the time, we could stay here for just a few minutes." He says, putting his shoes on too.

"And piss off the rest of the crew as well? No." I shake my head.

We get out into the hallway and with quick steps I walk down the hallway with my suitcase rolling behind me. Louis walks behind me, slower, taking his time. I press the button to the lift, waiting impatiently for it to arrive and the door to open up. When it doesn't arrive quick enough I press the button a few more times.