TF3| Dino x female! Teenager reader

Requested by: stuntkip-2017

Plot: Your father died in action and left your mom with huge debts. You work in the same base as your father to help your mother and that's how you met Dino. He's really obsessed with you and has a crush on you. When some soldier find out, they like to mock him off with it. You're 18 years old.

Warnings: None
________________________________

A soft tap on my shoulder made me turn around around. Dino smiled and showed me a red rose. 'This flower for my beautiful bellezze,' he purred. 'Ohh... thank you, Mirage.' I took the rose and sniffed. 'It's beautiful.' He smiled. 'It as beautiful as you,' he cooed. I snorted and shook my head. 'I was wondering... maybe I can take you home?' He asked. How could I say no? He's so charming and sweet, but I would catch up with a friend at the mall. 'I would love too, Mirage, but I am going to the mall,' I said. He face dropped a little. 'That's alright, ragazza. I could take you to the mall instead,' he offered.

'Are you sure?' I asked. He nodded. 'Everything for you, my Bella farfalla.' I smiled. 'Grazie mille.' He smiled. 'You're Italian is getting better.' He turned on his heels. 'I wanted to leave at five,' I added. 'Of course...' he walked away. Dino arrived two months ago and he seems to have a little obsession for me. The moment he spotted me, he was off this world. He would bring me presents all the time. Flowers, chocolate, poems and even a beautiful bracelet. I liked the attention. I have never had a guy being so nice and sweet towards me. It made me feel special.

My dad died in action about a year ago and left my mom with huge debts. I worked here at the base, where my father worked as well to help my mom pay off the bills. It's been hard for her and she's tensed. My mom reacts her frustration and sadness on me. We have fights all the time and I can't do anything right. Now matter what I try or say. School is hard as well. My final exams are coming up next months and after work, I am most of the time studying if not fighting with my mom. Dino is my only bright spot right now.

That evening, Mirage was waiting for me. 'Ready?' He asked. I nodded and hopped in. 'My plans changed. Could you drop me off at home instead?' I asked. Dino frowned as he hopped in as well. 'Why? You sounded excited?' He said quietly. 'I was, but my mom requires me at home?' I said and shrugged. 'Oh...' he started his engine and drove off. 'I don't really understand how your relationship is with your mom...' he trailed off. I gazed at him. 'What do you mean?'

'Well, you love your mother, don't you?' He asked. I gave a small nod. 'But sometimes you don't seem happy to return home. Does she hurt you?' He asked. 'No, she doesn't hurt me. She's just really tensed lately,' I muttered. 'Why?' I didn't want to explain it all over again, but it's Mirage. 'My dad died last year in action. It broke her I guess. He left us with huge debts and I need to work in order to help her out. But... you know lately, K can't do anything right.' He laid his hand on my leg. '

'Beautiful, I think you're doing great,' he stated. I snorted and kissed his cheek. A blush spread over both our faces. 'Thank you,' I murmured before slumping back in his leather seat. The spy dropped me off at home before heading back to the base. I watched him disappear in the distance. I can't stop thinking about him. So weird, I never had a guy being so nice and kind to me. I've never even been kissed before. I want Mirage to be the first one.

((Dino's P.O.V))
I rolled into the base and transformed. 'Mirage—' I cut Ironhide off. 'It's Dino,' I corrected. He rolled his ocean blue optics. 'Does it matter? Where have you been?' He asked crankily. 'Uhm, taking (Y/n) home?' I replied and started smiling. 'You're all over that femme. Why don't you just make a move?' He mocked. 'She's a friend,' I muttered. 'No, she's a love interest?' He snorted. 'You got yourself a girlfriend?!' I jumped and so did Ironhide from Sideswipe's yell. 'What?! N-no!' I stuttered. My cooling vents kicked in by an instant.

The soldiers who had heard started to gossip. I don't really have a good reputation here. Some soldiers call me a Decepticon traitor. They don't trust me even though I've done nothing wrong other than helping people. I just tried not to be hurt by that. I've (Y/n) and she's all I need. 'I've to go.' I loaded my doorwings as I heard the soldiers mock me off behind my back. I was embarrassed and I hated Sideswipe for yelling it like that.

The next few days, I avoided (Y/n) a little bit. Especially now some soldiers really seemed to like bullying me with it. Although, I was so excited to see her again. She'll probably be mad or disappointed though. 'Ey, Dino?' I stopped in my tracks and slowly turned around. 'Hello bellezze.' She gave me a look. 'Why are you avoiding me?' She asked quietly. 'I am not...' she stopped as she crossed her arms. 'Some soldiers are mocking me off.'

She raised a brow. 'With what?' She mocked. 'With my...' I stopped for a moment. 'Yeah...?' She impatiently waited for me to finish. '... crush on you.' She blinked. 'I like you.' Her face softened and she reached for my cheek. 'I know...' she pressed a kiss on my cheek. 'I know you like me... a lot.' I sneaked my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. 'Still not a reason to avoid me. You make me happy and smile,' I muttered. 'So do you.' I brushed some (h/c) strands from her face before I connected my lips with hers.