Decepticon Christmas/New year special

Before starting this short story, here are the people that voted for a Decepticon story and the ideas I used to make this:

1.  Hadwinmarshall9: Nitro Zeus x female reader
2. B3rn2y: Obsessed Shatter x male reader
3. Zaijuna: All cons

Warnings: None

Here's some practical information:
(F/n)= Female name
(M/n)= Male name 

This is more a Christmas-themed one-shot, but New year is mentioned in it. Happy new year to all of you!!

____________________________________________

((Third P.O.V))

'What is that?'

Nitro Zeus marched over to me and snitched a broken candy cane from (F/n)'s servo's. 'That's a candy cane.' (F/n)'s met his gaze. 'Why are you even holding this? Where did you find this?' he snapped. (F/n)'s looked at the red and white thing in his servo. 'Uh... I stole it from a kid. I thought it looked funny.' A sadistic smirk crept up on (F/n)'s face. 'Right...' Nitro Zeus tossed it aside to my annoyance. 'Hey!' Laserbeak flew up and shot them both a nasty glare. 'Watch where you're throwing your garbage,' he snapped. (F/n) crossed his arms over his chassis. 'Maybe we should've ripped your voice box out of your throat instead,' Nitro Zeus scolded. (F/n) snickered and walked off. 'Where are you going!?'

'Away from the cranky bird.'

Nitro Zeus sprinted after me. 'You hadn't even told me you left,' he muttered. 'Because I don't have to tell you everything either,' I muttered. Both mechs looked up as Barricade strode in. 'You look like a ray of sunshine.' Barricade glared. 'Ugh, it's busy on the road... Stupid humans,' he scolded. 'Yeah, why are the humans moving so much anyway?' (F/n) looked around for someone to answer it. 'Because humans celebrate Christmas...' They all looked at their right. Soundwave had the same annoyed look on his face. 'And New year... but that's still a couple of days ahead.' Laserbeak responded with a grunt of disgust. 'And why would they do that?'

Soundwave shrugged; 'Because they like it I guess... didn't we celebrate things before the war started either?' Nitro Zeus snorted. 'We did... before Prime decided to betray us,' he muttered. 'I actually think Megatron betrayed Prime...' (F/n) mumbled and got several angry glares. 'Fine... he betrayed us, whatever.' He waved his servo. 'Pathetic...' Laserbeak scolded and flew up, disappearing through a gap in the ceiling.

'Get the hell out of my damn way, Shatter!'

(M/n) and Shatter marched through the entry door. 'Oh... great, they're back,' Soundwave scolded as he watched the pair. 'You ruined it!' (M/n) shouted. 'I didn't ruin anything, you piece of trash metal...' he snapped back. 'What is the problem this time?' Nitro Zeus muttered. 'Ugh, Shatter thought it would be fun to interrupt my poker game,' he snapped. 'Again? Didn't Megatron tell you to stop seeing the maffia?' (F/n) asked with a raised optic ridge. 'Uh, they're fun guys. They have an interesting way of doing business. I help them, they help us... it's a win, win for both sides. You owe me money.' Shatter snorted. 'I don't owe you anything, we don't even need human money,' he snapped. 'Uh, yeah, we do... if I want to keep playing I need money. Why do you always need to be so controlling and obsessive?' he scolded.

'Lord Megatron will be pleased if I tell him what you're doing.' Starscream strode in with a rather big grin on his face. (F/n) huffed, 'There's our bootlicker,' he mocked. Starscream only shrugged and looked around the small group of Decepticons. 'You know Soundwave is Megatron's favourite, right?' (M/n) asked after a silence. Starscream snorted. 'But I am the second in command...'

((M/n)'s P.O.V))

'Only because he pities a pathetic bootlicker like you.' I was a few inches taller than Starscream, and I loved it. 'That's enough, guys... Not really a Christmas spirit. ' (F/n) snapped and waved us off. 'Christmas?' I mocked. She shrugged. 'Come on... we can celebrate it, right? It's been so long since we have done something fun,' she chirped. I hated her cheerfulness sometimes. There wasn't much excitement either from the other mechs. (F/n) has always been mothering us, which is sometimes bloody annoying, and sometimes really sweet.