TF 3| Sunstreaker yandere! X Female! Winter soldier! Reader ((lemom)) [part 2]

⚠️ Warnings: Sexual content, swearing and violence
__________________
((Your P.O.V))
Sunstreaker and became pretty close. He insisted me to stay in the room he used to paint. I didn't see a problem and assumed that he was just trying to be nice and welcoming even after our fight from two weeks ago.

I handing succeeded to contact my twin brother, Bucky. I was a little worried about him but I know he'll be fine. I perked my head up when Sunny came in and sat besides me.

"You made it up with your twin?"
He rolled his eyes while grabbing a book. "Stop talking so much about my twin!" He sulked. "Sunny, it was your fault from this morning. I don't treat my twin like that..."
"I told him I am sorry, so no need to complain about it, okay?" He snapped.

I huffed and rolled my eyes, leaning against him while he was reading. A little bored, I began to draw circles with my fingers on his abs. "(Y/n)..."
I hummed and looked up, but he was still reading. To draw his attention I moved my hand to his thigh and knee. "Stop!" He grasped my hand. "Bad femme!" I grinned and snitched his book out of his hands. "Sunny I am bored as hell..."

"Good for you now give it back!" He snapped and snitched it out of my hands. I got up, "alright... keep reading, imma find someone else to hang out with!" I said, pulling on my shoes. "Excuse me?"

He gave me an angry look. "Bye, Sunny!"
I left and walked over to the main hanger where I caught up with Jazz and Bee. After a while, I spotted Sunstreaker in the corner with a very grumpy face expression. Angry even. I mentally rolled my eyes at him. That fragger didn't want to spent time with me and now he's acting like this...

It's not the first he gets fragging jealous when he sees me hanging around other mechs or soldier. Lots of questions came from them about Hydra, my twin, what happened to me but most importantly about the hero's from my dimension. I don't mind answering them, I like the attention and just talk to people without having them hurting me or try to brainwash me.

Sunstreaker walked up to me as Jazz touched my arm. It didn't mean anything, just a friendly slap. "Don't touch her!" He snapped angrily. I rolled my eyes and softly pushed him aside. "Sunny please relax... you didn't want to hang out with me, remember?"

"No need to hang out with them!" He snapped. I huffed and patted his chest. "Weren't you reading?"
"I was, not anymore obviously!" He growled. I rolled my eyes at his arrogant attitude. "Don't touch her!" He snapped while jabbing his index finger in Jazz's chest.

"I didn't mean anything by doing that..." Jazz defended himself. "Really?" Sunstreaker's eyes darkened while he glared daggers at Jazz. "Y-yeah... I swear!" He snapped.

Sunstreaker reminded me a bit of my twin. Just like Bucky, he's over protective, yandere even. "Okay, Suns... we get it you can stand down now..." I patted his chest and flashed him a weak but warming smile. "Don't forgot who found you!" He snapped. "What's that supposed to mean?" Bumblebee asked mockingly, only to earn a hard punch on his jaw.

I gasped, "you keep what you find!" He snapped. "Actually, I think I found you..." I sulked as I walked up to Bumblee and checked his jaw that already started to turn bluish and purple. "Stop hurting him!" I snapped.

Sunstreaker childish repeated me and his holoform vanished, leaving golden sparkles behind. "I am sorry about that... he's really moody lately..." I mumbled. Bumblebee stepped back, "it's okay, (y/n)... not your fault!" He sighed.

I followed Sunstreaker, but he had vanished into thin air. He's so charming, but sometimes I hated that he's so arrogant and moody. Couldn't he at least try to be a little bit nicer to other people? Including his poor twin. Talking about him, I spotted the silvery corvette parked in the back and strode over to him.