TF 2 | yandere Soundwave x scared! Shy! Femme reader

Requested by: @Black_petal346
Plot: The reader is an Autobot but very shy and anxious. However, she caught Soundwave optics and he hates to see her around other mechs. Especially if they are mean to her. This is between the 2 and 3 movie.
_________________________

Diego Garcia...
My new home...

It had always been hard for me to settle on this unknown planet. I arrived here a year after the all-spark was destroyed. Optimus has been so nice to me and introduced me to a human named Lennox. He was nice but I am just really messed up.

Being one of the youngest Autobots isn't easy and most of the time I fade to the background because I am so shy and scared. Perhaps it's because of what happened back on Cybertron to me. We all have demons and we all have our problems. Most of them are able to hide it, but I can't...

A drive over the island did me good. I love to explore the area and enjoy the wildlife. I like the animals wandering around and watch them. I slowed down a bit and transformed, sitting on a rock and watched these smal fluky animals called: rabits, hope around happily and careless. They're so cute.

Then, I heard a loud noise behind me. Strange because I thought I would be alone and expected it be Sideswipe pranking me again, but the that wasn't the case. I gulped and let out a scream, backing off and collapsed on the ground. Soundwave. How on earth did he get here? Why did no one noticed him wandering around the island? It's about tricky too. He's alone and whole army of Autobots is just a couple of miles away.

"Hello, (Y/n)..." he said, his voice deel and harsh. I was shaking and filled with fear. Is he going to kill me? Why hadn't he done it already? "Why do scared?" He asked after a few minutes of silence. I wasn't able to reply, that's how scared I was right now. I know, I am not made for combat. I never wanted to fight in a war either. Ironhide has yelled and scowled at me so many times for bringing everyone in danger. Optimus always tried to stay calm and train with me to improve my battle skills. I know that I am not the most skilled Autobot at the base, but at least I tried...

Soundwave moved closer towards me, inspecting me. What's he doing? When is he going to kill me? Would anyone even miss me? So many questions popped up in my head and stayed unanswered. Shockwave vented softly, his engine rumbling a little. "W-what do you w-want from me?" I stuttered.
"How is it possible you survived for so long?" He asked. "Goodluck... I guess," I replied shyly. "You aren't lucky now, is it?" He mocked. I shook my head frantically. "I can do two things..." he said. "I can... kill you, or I can let you live..." he said. "Let's kill you!" I uttered a scream as he aimed his gun at my helm. I curled up in a ball and hid my face. My spark was beating like crazy and I have never been so horrified before. Perhaps I was...

I looked shyly and anxiously at him as he laughed, "just kidding... I won't hurt you or at least... not right now," he said. I gulped, watching him sit up straight. "Go back to base, (Y/n)... it was nice to actually meet you in person and without all the shooting and bombing, don't you think?"

With that being said, an open question, he took off. Leaving me shaken behind and I wasn't able to shrug it off for weeks. What the hell is wrong with that mech? Why didn't he kill me! He's a Decepticon, he shouldn't be nice to Autobots. Nevertheless, I am glad he spared my life, but it's strange. I never told anyone about it.

Weeks passed and we were no on our way to the United States where Decepticons have been seen. I kept repeating to myself what the plan is. I didn't want to make another mistake. I wanted to make Prime proud for once.
"Don't screw up!" Ironhide snapped as we exited the plane. I flinched, 'not helping at all, Hide...' I thought.

We took off and the moment we arrived it was chaos. Of course it didn't go as planned. Why would it go as planned? I grunted and hid behind a building, trying encourage myself. A tap on my shoulder caught me off guard and scream. Soundwave snorted amused, "you're okay?" He questioned. I was only able to nod. "I don't want you to get hurt. What are you doing here?" He questioned.

"F-fighting..." I stuttered shyly. He laughed mockingly, "really?! You mean bidding!" He mocked. I shrugged and hid behind the stone wall again by hearing an explosion. "Try not to die," he said before running off. I shouldn't feel this way about an Decepticon. We can't be friends! He's a killer and the reason Cybertron is gone. Nothing more but a dead planet!

Another Decepticon attacked me and it made scream in pain. I tried to kick Rumble away but he nearly shot me. He hit me a couple of times. Then something totally unexpected happened. Soundwave appeared again, jumping over the remaining of a brig building. Appearing out of no where from the thick smoke. He knocked Rumble down and fired at him. My optics widened in fear and shock as he literary the Decepticon apart. "She's MINE!" He roared, throwing his head away. His optics even redder then before shone furiously.

His engine rumbling with hate while he turned towards me. "You're mine!" He sneered, making me flinch. "Tell me who you belong too!" He screamed. "You..." I whimpered. "Good!" He snarled and knelt down, checking me on any injuries. As he saw I was fine he got up, "see you soon, (y/n)..." with that being said he disappeared in the smoke again...