TFP| Arcee x Mech! Reader x Airacknid

Requested by: Allyson46073
Plot: the reader is a new member of team prime, and has a crush on Arcee. On a mission he finds Airachnid injured and she falls in love with him as well...
______________________
((Your P.O.V))
I looked at Arcee when she rolled in with Jack, her charge. I am having a crush on her ever since I saw her for the first time. She's so special and I love her temper. It turns me on sometimes. I leaned against the wall, crossing my arms. Jack slid off her alt-mode and I watched Arcee transform.

She walked off and I saw my chance, following her. "Something wrong, (y/n)?" She asked not even looking over her shoulder. "I had to go that way as well... you look beautiful... do you know that?" I asked as I caught up with her.

She raised an optic ridge and looked over her shoulder. "You told me so any times," she replied. I smiled while studying her face features. "What?" She asked. I shook my helm and looked away from her. She's playing hard to get.

"I have to go..." she replied. "Do you wanna go on a drive with me? Tonight?" I asked. She halted and looked over her shoulder. "Sure why not, after I brought Jack back home," she said. I nodded and was called towards the main hanger. "(Y/n)... we have a mission for you," Ratchet said. Optimus turned towards me. "Just a scouting mission," he added. I nodded "alright..." I said, walking over to the ground bridge. "There was a weak energon signal, so be careful," Ratchet said before opening the ground bridge. "Don't worry doc!" I teased. His lips formed in a scowl so I quickly transformed and drove off through the ground bridge.

I ended up in the woods, the sun was shinning the sun warmed up my frame. It was kinda boring, there was just nothing to do. It would be much more fun to have Arcee around. I was lost in thoughts, thinking about my crush, and how I could win her for myself. I snapped out of my thoughts as my scanners started to alert me. I slowed down and followed the signal, till I wasn't able to drive anymore and transformed. Walking through the forest until I saw something moving, weakly tho. I walked up the figure, seeing it was Airacknaid and she was injured and stuck. Her purple eyes met mine.

((Airacknaid's P.O.V))
My spark started to beat faster by seeing this handsome mech. I had never seen such a handsome mech like this one. Never seen this mech before. He aimed his blaster at me, and I know realized he was an Autobot. For the first time in my life, I didn't care about that. "You're a Decepticon!" he hissed, glaring at me. "Are you really gonna shoot me?" I asked, my voice hoarse from not talking for so long.

He eyed me for a moment, taking note of my state. He sighed, putting his blaster away and knelt down. "How did this happen and who are you? I have never seen you before," he sighed. His blue orbs met mine and I was lost, completely fallen for this mech. "I am Airacknid... I had a fight with Starscream about Energon," I cracked. He hummed, looking over my frame before he removed the tree from my legs. "Just go..." he sulked, getting up. "I can't... I can't go back... can't I come with you?" I asked.

He turned his helm a little bit, considering if he was gonna do it or not. "Please?"
He sighed and turned away, talking to Optimus about taking me in. "Alright... you're allowed to come, but I swear if you mess it up... I am gonna kill you personally! Clear?!" He said strictly. I nodded and let him pick me up. A space bridge opened up and he walked through it.

Arcee was standing here, having that jealous look in her eyes. He laid me down and stepped back so Ratchet could fix me. As he was done, I got a speech from Optimus and I told him I wanted to join his team. Going back to that idiot Starscream and Megatron or staying with this handsome mech. "You haven't told me your name yet..." I said, looking deeply into this gorgeous blue optics. "(y/n)... I m new on earth," he said. I hummed, getting the chills already from only looking at him.

He was called and to my disappointment, he left to talk to Ratchet and Optimus. Arcee approached me shortly after "What are you doing!" She snarled. "What do you mean?" I snapped back. "With (y/n) I mean!" she snapped, obviously jealous. "he doesn't carry your name tag, he's not yours!" I hissed softly. "Nor yours!" I growled, glaring at her. She huffed and stepped back as Ratchet approached again.

((Your P.O.V))
Optimus had asked me for a patrol. I didn't want to go, I would go out with Arcee, but guess I had to cancel that. I walked up to her "Hey Arcee?" she hummed and turned around. "I am sorry, but I can't go out for a drive, I am really busy, hope you don't mind," I said. She seemed to be disapointed but shook her helm. "No... sure," she said. I gave a nod and turned around "It because of Airacknid?" she asked. I turned towards her and shook my head "no... Optimus signed me up for an extra patrol, just to be sure she didn't call her Decepticon buddies, I don't think she will tho..."

she cocked her helm to the side. "You think she will do that?" she asked. "no... I don't think so, just because of safety things I go out for another patrol," I said, shrugging my shoulders. before I left. both were hot femmes, and it somehow confused me, I liked Arcee, but I started to like Airacknid too...

I returned around the late-night and reported back to Optimus before I headed back towards my dorm. Optimus had told me Airacknid would stay for a little. I halted as I heard the two femmes argue with each other and it didn't sound like they were gonna solve it soon. "He's not yours!" I heard Arcee spat. I jumped in when I heard them fighting and came between them. "Stop it! What the hell is wrong with you two!?"

They looked at me before they looked back at each other, glaring. I sighed "Tell me!" I snarled, glaring at both of them. "She thinks she can claim you!" Arcee snarled, glaring at Airacknid. I raised an optic ridge. "What?" I looked at Airacknid. "I like you!" She said. "I like him! He's mine!" Arcee hissed angrily. "Okay! Okay! Stop!" I said, looking at both of them. "I like you both... I have a crush on you ever since I met you, Arcee... and I start to like you more and more too, Airacknid... I don't mind to have you both,"

Both looked at me speechless, optics wide with disbelief yet excitement. "Two femmes... sounds perfect to me," I purred. Arcee exchanged a look with Airacknid. "You trust her?" she asked, pointing at her. I caught Airacknid's optics for a moment. "yes, I do..." I replied, looking back at Arcee. Arachnid walked up to me "Sounds good to me... what do you think?" She asked Arcee. She seemed to hesitate but nodded eventually. "If you can share!" she muttered. "Come on ladies, don't be mean to each other!" I purred, wrapping my arms around their soldiers and took the to my berthroom. They snuggled into my frame and soon enough fell in a deep recharge...