TFP| Yandere Optimus Prime x Human! female reader

Requested by: AmandaSummers09

Plot: (Y/n) starts working at her job for agent Fowler and she meets Optimus who doesn't like the fact she's surrounded by male soldiers.

warning: Possessiveness

A/n: I am really sorry for the long wait

____________________________
((Third person))

Yandere Optimus Prime x human! female reader
An exciting day for the young (Y/n). Her first day at her new job and she couldn't wait to finally start working at the base. She had felt a little insecure when she woke up, if it was the right decision, but she was dressed up in her uniform, looking at herself in the mirror gave her confidence and courage.

Only a month ago, agent Fowler had approached her and asked her to work for him, which sounded amazing to (Y/n). Just like her father, she wanted to be a soldier and wanted to make her father proud. Despite he had died in action and missed him every day, she knew her father would be proud of what she had achieved so far.

(Y/n) reached for the keys on the table and headed outside to her car. The base is only fifteen minutes away from where she lived and bought her house because of that. She didn't want to travel hours till she arrived at her designation and didn't need a big house either. After all, she's still single, dated only a few men but never became something serious.

She neared the base and parked her car,-- hopping out to catch up with agent Fowler. The agent wasn't a complete stranger to (Y/n), her father had battled with him years ago and the name was dropped a couple of times. She couldn't clearly remember, but according to her older sister, she had met agent Fowler seven years ago when she was fifteen. While (Y/n) couldn't remember, she knew it was probably true.

Agent Fowler approached her and shook her hand. "(Y/n)... I am glad you are here," he said and gestured to her to come inside. "You are familiar with the military due of your father, so I wouldn't go over the same speech I give rookies usually," Fowler replied a bit teasing as he opened the door to his office, a small, simple office that clearly belonged to a man.

(Y/n) had a look around before she settled on the wooden chair and crossed her legs. "First of all..." the agent started as he sat down and tangled his fingers together. "I wanted to say sorry for your loss. As you know... I met your father years ago and we fought together. He was a great man." A smile stretched on (Y/n)'s lips and nodded. "Yeah, he was a great soldier and great father," she replied with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I am sure he would have been proud," Agent Fowler added before he moved on to his next subject. "There is something else you need to know... I am a liaison with aliens, and I know it sounds crazy and you probably won't believe me but it's true. Now, I wouldn't tell everyone about this, it needs to stay a secret and not known to the public. It will cause chaos and fear among people, you understand?"

(Y/n) gave an hesitant nod. "aliens... then what do they look like? It sounds a bit crazy to me..." she replied honestly and felt like the agent was fooling her, but from the stories her dad told her, agent Fowler is a serious man and doesn't mess around with other people. "We will come to that in a minute," Agent Fowler replied. "They are here because their enemies, the Decepticons, are causing chaos and we can't have that. I trust you with this secret and I hope you can become an ally for them as well... in case I die," he said.

"I got a promotion already?" (Y/n) mocked and sat back. Not the job she signed up for, but it interested her. "It's really important, (Y/n)." The girl nodded and got up as Fowler hoisted himself from his chair. "Let's go outside, shall we?" he asked and opened the door for her. (Y/n) had mixed feelings about the news, she really felt like she got fooled because she's new, but that sounded ridiculous too. This base is different and more serious that she worked before.

(Y/n) walked outside and wasn't sure where to look. Despite a large semi truck, there was nothing on the terrain behind the base. She jumped away from the truck as it started to shift and change into what looked like to her, as a robot. The large mech crouched down to have a better look at the human female and instantly felt a connection with her. Optimus couldn't tell either what it was or why he was feeling it but he did.

"Don't be afraid..." the mech spoke and reached out for her, lifting her off the ground. (Y/n) was a little overwhelmed at this point. "I am Optimus Prime... What is your designation?" he questioned but doubted the human female had heard it. (Y/n) was only able to stare at him, like she was in some sort of trance. "You scared her, Prime," Fowler groused and crossed his arms over his chest. However, Optimus hadn't heard agent Fowler's statement at all. The commander was too focussed on the human female in his servo.

"What's your name?" Prime asked again, this time, he got a response from the overwhelmed girl. "(Y/n) (L/n)..." she mumbled and looked into his optics. "Lovely name..." he replied and placed her back on the ground. (Y/n) immediately took a step back and sucked in a breath, trying to calm down from what just happened. "I am really sorry for scaring you, (Y/n)... that wasn't not my intention," Optimus said. "It's fine... I just hadn't expected this," she replied and gestured at the large Autobot in front of him. "I am sure we will meet again in the near future," Optimus mumbled before he transformed. "He has too leave, but wanted to meet you when I told him about you," agent Fowler subtitled for her when he noticed her confusion at the Primes sudden statement. "Ah, okay, well... nice meeting you too." she flashed the truck a nervous and shy smile. Not sure if he was even able to see it.

Like Optimus had announced, he started to visit her frequently, first three times a week, but soon changed into every day. (Y/n) felt a little creeped out sometimes. Optimus showed up at random moments, never announced himself and didn't allow other males around her. Slowly, (Y/n) start to feel less free. He may have have good intentions, he told her he wanted to make sure no one hurt her, but (Y/n) was a little creeped out.

Especially when he showed up at her door the next day. "Optimus, what are you doing here?" She asked as she let him in. Optimus didn't reply and watched her shut the door of her house. "Listen, (Y/n)..." he trailed off as he wandered into her living room. A little slower, the young girl followed. "I don't like to see you around other males and you need to promise me to never ever date one!"

(Y/n)'s eyes widened. "Wha—" he pinned her against the wall, painfully tight. "Say it!" He snapped. "O-okay... okay..." she stuttered upset. "Your souls belongs to me!" He snarled. (Y/n) shivered and gave a small nod. Her heart was punching against her rib cage. Optimus let go of her and stepped away to give her some space to breath. "I hope you will remember this talk forever, (Y/n). If I can't have your soul... no one will!"