TF 3| Sapphirus x Predaking (lemon)

Requested by: Predakings_mate
Plot: Sapphirus is Predaking's soulmates and she's teasing Predaking, by wearing spicy clothing in public and it annoyed predaking, so he wants to show everyone Sapphirus is his.
__________________________

((Sapphirus P.O.V))
I looked through my closet, thinking of what I am gonna wear today. I pushed some clothes aside, bitting my lips slowly. I wasn't sure what to wear, sometimes I had those days that I had no idea what to wear. I grabbed top and looked at it for a moment before hanging it back. Maybe something spicier, something predaking would like. I loved to tease him, to make him jealous.

I decided to grab a very spicy top and jean shorts. quickly, I pulled it on, did my hair before I left my room to see if I could find Predaking somewhere. I wasn't sure if he was already back, but he had a mission and told me he would be back soon. As I entered the hanger, I saw some Autobots, Optimus, Ironhide... Jazz but it was quiet. I sighed and crossed my arms. Annoyed predaking wasn't back yet.

"Where's Predaking?" I asked, walking over to Optimus. he shot me a glance and finished his conversation with Lennox before he turned towards me. "I expect him any moment," was his simple reply. I sighed softly but nodded, accepting his answer. "Well... tell him I am going into town," I said as I sprinted down the stairs. "Are you sure that's a wise idea?" I halted and looked over my shoulder. "yeah... why not?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"cuz...you know he can be very... possessive," Optimus finished. "I'll be fine," I said, waving my hand dismissively before I turned around and left the base. Some soldiers started after me, but I didn't pay attention to it. I visited some shops here and there until I heard someone clearing his throat behind me. I turned around and faced an annoyed predaking. I smiled a bit and gave him an innocent smile "Hi baby,"

He narrowed his eyes at me "How was your mission?"
He grabbed me and dragged me out of the shop towards the park where he glared at me. "What are you thinking!" He snapped. I raised a brow "What do you mean?" I asked, smirking a bit. "You know what I mean!" he snapped. I smiled softly kissed him. "You know I hate if you leave without my knowledge," he growled. "Predaking... please, I am close to the base, nothing is gonna happen!" I said. "It's not about that!" he snarled, pressing me against a tree.

"Then what is it?" I whispered, my lips ghosting over his. He growled and pressed me harder against the tree. "I don't want mechs to look at you!" he snarled. "My jealous boy!" I purred near his ear. He shivered at that and licked his lips, his eyes filled with lust. "You're coming back to the base with me!" He growled. "But I am not done yet!"

"I don't care!"

I chuckled at his reaction "Make me, oh mighty king!" I teased before I pushed him aside and walked over the path. He sprinted after me, sour-faced. I teasingly gave him a push with my hips. I really missed him, it had been almost a week, and I knew he was tensed and needed to relieve some tension if you understand what I mean...

Boys were looking at me and I noticed Predaking was getting enough. He was getting angry and if he was angry it was a very bad thing. WIth roar, he pushed a guy aside that had been staring at me for too long "Looking at my soulmate?" He sneered before throwing him on the floor. "Leave her alone! She's mine!" He hissed furiously. The guy, now frightened by my boyfriend got up and run off as fast as he could, not even looking back.

"We are done here!" he spat, grabbing my arm and dragged me through over the streets all the way back towards the base where he left. I huffed and shook my head "So jealous," I muttered before looking at Jazz as he stood close to me. "Optimus told ya! He's in a bad mood!" he said. "No shit, Sherlock! Moodier than he normally is," I stated. "Still a predacon," Jazz replied, shrugging his shoulder.

"Well hello, gorgeous,"

I looked up, facing a smirking Sideswipe. I couldn't even reply, Predacon smashed him against the wall, spreading his wings furiously and screeched so loudly I had to cover my ears. "Mine!" He sneered, landing on all four, making the ground shake a little bit. "Come here, Sapphirus!" he demanded. Since he was already in a horrible mood, I just obeyed him. He lowered his head, his wings still wide to impress the other, and make him look bigger than he already was. "We aren't done yet," he growled, glaring at me.

He transformed and grabbed me a little bit too forcefully, taking me with him towards his room and smalled the door closed. Pacing around, I gulped a bit as he changed back in his other form, looking at me before changing his size and approached me. "Come on... we can talk about it!" I sheepishly said as he pushed me down, growling at me. He ripped the clothes off my body like it was nothing and his hot air fanned down my body as he sniffed.

"Everyone has to know you're mine!"

I gulped as he nuzzled in my neck and finally turned me around, mounting me like a dog. I groaned, he had done it before. He bit my shoulder to hold me in place while he started to thrust into me. I started panting hard and groaned, he's always a bit rough during interfacing but it was still pleasurable. I groaned, moving with I'm while my moans filled the room. He holds me even tighter to hold me in place, and I could feel him increase speed and strength abusing my sweet spot that made me see stars.

He spread his wings in pleasure, bitting my shoulder till it was bleeding and spread his scent all over my body. "Preadacon!" I whimpered, wanting more of him. He growled at that, licking up the blood from the wound he created before his tongue started to lick my neck. I moaned at that, he felt good. I started to feel a tight know and cried out his name while my walls clenched around his thick spike. He roared and moved his wings before he came.

He let go of me and I ended up on my stomach, panting heavily. He hovered over me, licking the blood on my shoulder. "tell me who's yours!" He growled. "you are, predacon!" I moaned, looking at him over my shoulder. He pressed his snout against my cheek. I rolled on my back, pressing my lips on his. "I love you, predacon!" I whispered. He let out a low purr lowering his body a little bit so he was touching my body. He blew some warm air in my neck before he started to groom me and lowered to my pelvic. I threw my head back in pleasure and tilted my head to look at him.

He looked me in the eyes while continuing to lick me. I grabbed his snout tightly, feeling another tight know and came. I saw him shiver in lust before he changed back to his original size and curled his much larger frame around, his wing over my body. "Mine!" He growled, looking at me as he laid his head down so he could see me clearly. I smiled while curling up against his frame. "I love you predaking,"

"Love you too! You're mine forever!" he growled, making me smirk. I kissed his snout and smiled. "yeah... I am your forever, sweetie!" I whispered. A low purr escaped from his throat and looked lovingly at me. "Go to sleep my love," he whispered. I smiled and nodded, cuddling into him before I closed my eyes and drifted in a deep slumber.
_______________

Gosh school is killing me! The schools reopened here and it's crazy! So sorry it was delayed, I'll try to upload the other requests soon!

Stay safe ✌🏻