TF 4| Crosshairs x cyb! Femme reader x Drift (lemon)

Requested by: @Zaijuna

Plot: the reader likes the Crosshairs and Drift and keeps flirting with them. In the end, there's more than just flirting.

Warnings: sexual scene & swearing
________________________
• Your P.O.V •

Impatiently, I tapped with my digit on the hood of an old car, waiting while Grimlock behind me was trying to get my attention. He's like my pet, and keeps me company whenever I am alone. Crosshairs and Drift left this morning to race and patrolling. They had left me here without even asking if I could join them but I didn't want to be a bother either. I hated my shyness a lot, but it's who I am and I have to deal with it.

I uttered a grunt and looked over my shoulder as Grimlock blew warm air against my back. "Sup buddy?" His red eyes landed on me. "I don't know where Crosshairs and Drift are either. It's like... 3 PM and I am waiting for hours!" I complained and laid down on the dirt floor, looking at the sky and Grimlock hovering over me. "Are you bored too?" I asked.

The T-Rex emerged some steam from his nose before he turned and dropped a improvised ball next to me. Guess he wants to play. I sat up straight and threw it. He ran after it only to return it moments later. It went on for fifteen minutes until he threw over. He spit out an entire car and I placed my hands on my hips. "How many times do I need to tell you not to eat cars?"

He made some whimpering noises and gave me a guilty loon. "You're impossible... you know that?" I asked, turning my helm and spotted two familiar cars driving into the scrapyard. "Look who are back," I whispered shyly. Grimlock nearly ran me over as he took a sprint towards the two arriving mechs. "Get off me!" Crosshairs hissed, pushing Grimlock's head away. "Leave them, Grim..." the T-Rex looked at me again as I giggled cutely at his action. Both mechs looked at me in awe.

"You are ruining their paintjob. Then they aren't handsome anymore..." I cooed blushing madly. Both mech shot me a 'really' look, "Thank you, (y/n). Really appreciate, why don't you keep your dog on a leash instead?" Crosshairs snapped as he got up. I chuckled and pressed a kiss on Grimlock's about before turning towards the two mechs. "Come on... don't be grumpy now," I whispered sexily while tracing his chassis and felt my frame heat up. I tried to flirt, but I am not really good at it.

Crosshairs shivered a little at my touch and locked optics with me. Grimlock gave me a push in my back and I collapsed against Crosshaies chassis. "Don't fall too hard for me, (y/n)..." the mech cooed. I blushed again and moved away from him quickly. "Why didn't you tell you were leaving?" I asked hoarsely to change the subject. "Our little princess was asleep, we didn't want to pull you from your beauty sleep," Drift mocked.

"Oh, is that right?" I snorted and rolled my optics. I watched the mechs walk off, little disappointed they still weren't paying attention to me. Grimlock turned around and walked off, "oh really! You are leaving too!" I shouted after him before he vanished behind some rocks. I rubbed my helm and looked at where the two mechs disappeared in.

I love messing with them and it's so easy too but my shyness is just getting in the way every time. It took quite some courage as I chased the two mechs and jumped on Drift's back. He nearly collapsed face first in the mud as I tightly wrapped my arms and legs around him,— burying my face in his neck to hide my blush. Sometimes it feels like I am blushing permanently. "(Y/n)!" He complained, looking over his shoulder. I flashed him an innocent smile.

Crosshairs pulled me away from Drift. I pinned Crosshairs to a rock and smirked a little,— tracing my digit over his chassis again. Trying to hold back my nerves. I watched his frame shiver in delight, "so sensitive!" I whispered shyly yet sexily near his audio. Crosshairs quickly changed the roles, "Do you want to commit a sin for your next confessional?" He whispered and kissed some neck cables. Drift crossed his arms and was only able to roll his optics at Crosshairs naughty comment.

"Did you send the invitation to the party between your legs by mail, or do you wanna give it to me in person?"
I laughed at his second commented and wrapped my leg around his thigh. "You like getting these naughty comments? Don't you?" Drift asked as he took Crosshairs place and smirked a little.

While Crosshairs used naughty comments, Drift was a little bit more like a gentle man. "Kiss me if I'm wrong, but fish can fly, right?" He purred as he traced his servo over my stomach higher towards my breasts plating a blush spread over my cheeks. My frame shivered in delight and then out of nowhere he just kissed me. We melted in the kiss and Crosshairs joined us, sucking on some of my neck cabling.

I didn't know what they were doing to me, but my entire body was filled with pleasure. They had never done this before. I completely melted into their touch, so intoxicating. A moan slipped form lips as they started to move closer towards my sensitive parts of my armor. Headlights, doorwings, neck and interface panel. Crosshairs laid me down. They laid down at my shy reaction and gazed at me in awe.

Drift tickled my headlights before he took off my interface panel, gently and laid it aside. I needed them, and having two mechs touch me made me go crazy, but I tried not to show it. Drift already lined up between my legs while I had an had an heated make-out session with Crosshairs. I yelped within the kiss as Drift pushed into me and broke my seal.

I toyed with Crosshairs valve and spike while Drift pounded into me and increased his speed. As we both overloaded, Crosshairs quickly switched roles with Drift. Both made me see stars and I was barely able to control my body and pleasure that kept building up in my smaller frame.

Drift pressed his lips on mine again. "That's what you get when you keep being a naughty girl!" He whispered huskily in my audio and it made me blush madly. I groaned and overloaded at that, sending Crosshairs over the edge again. My cooling vents kicked in as soon as Crosshairs moved away from me. His optics dimmed a little and I guessed he was a little tired from the work out.

"Naughty girl!" Drift purred. I blushed again and looked away for a moment. "Now we have marked you as ours... and you'll be ours forever!" Both purred in sync and pinned me down again.