TF3| Sideswipe x Mirage x Sunstreaker (lemon)

Requested by: ShizukakanadePesce

Plot: The Autobots return to the base after a mission and Dino gets some company in the wash area.

Warnings: Slight sexual content

_________________________________________

((Mirage's P.O.V))
It had already been a long tiring day. The mission went well, Optimus was happy and I was exhausted. I hate long drives with boring views and through the rain. I guess the rain was the worst. Even my protoform was wet and I hate if my protoform gets wet by the rain. As soon as we reached the base, I headed for the washroom where I removed some of my armor. 'Someone hates the rain as well, huh?' I ignored Sideswipe as he skated through the door. 'And cranky,' he joked. I still ignored him. 'Shall I help you?' I didn't had to answer, he already answered himself by grabbing a towel and drying my back and doorwings. I never asked for it, I am perfectly able to do it on my own but I am never able to reach between the small spaces and compartments on my back and Sideswipe could.

I stiffened as he touched my doorwings. A very sentsive spot for me but I guess for him too because he has doorwings as well. As much as they can hurt, they can also be very pleasant during interfacing. Just an extra and I know some mechs are jealous of not having doorwings. Sideswipe moved the spot where my doorwings were attached to my back and started drying around the area. My headlights flickered as he did so. 'Do you wanna do my back as well?' he asked after a silence. 'Yeah, whatever...' I muttered. Sideswipe's servo traced over my doorwing. I shivered. 'So sensitive,' he teased as he did it again. 'Stop it,' I snapped. The mech chuckled. 'Relax, I am only messing with you,' he purred and stepped back. I was somewhere disapointed he wasn't continuing his actions. It's so bad from my side to think about it.

I turned and grabbed the towel. Sideswipe's eyes landed on my exposed chassis. 'I have never seen your protoform before. Very delicate,' he said. I gave him a look and stepped back as he wanted to touch the smooth metal. Sideswipe completely obessed with it. I forced him to turn around and watched him take of some of his armor. Sideswipe had much more scars running over his protoforn. A lot of them were from his past, when his father abused him and used him as a punching. bag and what else. As his slave I can say. I studied the scars for several minutes. From what I have heard, Sunstreaker has even more scars beneath that gorgous armor. According to Sideswipe, who never really talks about his past, Sunstreaker has been treated even more horrible by their father than Sideswipe did.

I snapped out of my trance when Sideswipe cleared his throat. 'Sorry...' The silvery mech looked over his shoulder and rolled his eyes. I gently started to brush the water off. Sideswipe had much more control over his doorwings than I did and I hate him for that. He didn't shiver or flinch. He was perfectly able to keep them still. It gave me the brilliant idea to see where that limit was. For how long can I touch his doorwings before he breaks down shivering.

Sideswipe uttered a grunt as I traced a few curves and lines. Sideswipe started to shift a little on his ped. 'Is this a payback?' he muttered, looking over his shoulder. I smirked a little before grabbing his waist and spun him around. He yelped and rested his servo's on my chassis. 'Who started all of this in the first place?' I whispered. 'I was just helping you–' I closed the gap between our derma's. Sideswipe's servo's massaged my sides and pinned me to the wall. I groaned and threw my leg over his hip. I hadn't even noticed Sunstreaker coming in after a brief make out session. Sunstreaker, a few inches taller than his brother and much taller than I am, towered above me. He's scary and dominant at times.

'What are we doing?' he asked. 'Drying with a fun touch attached to it,' Sideswipe purred as he smiled mischievously at his twin brother. I wanted to see Sunstreaker's protoform. 'You'd like to join?' I asked. Sunstreaker narrowed his optics and shook his head. Sideswipe nudged him and smiled. 'Come on...' he cooed. 'I am not a helpless sparkling, I can do it myself,' he snapped. Sideswipe rolled his optics and took of some armor from his back and chassis. It was full of scars. Large ones, small ones, burns... this mech must have been through so much pain. No wonder he is the way is. Sideswipe was gentle and quick with his brother but I pushed him aside.

Sunstreaker looked over his shoulder but didn't respond as I took over what his twin started. I lowered my face and kissed his back, tracing a scar. Sunstreaker's engine rumbled as I did so, but he didn't pull back. I know Sunstreaker is insecure about the many scars that represents his past and pain. Sideswipe told me about it and I wanted to show Sunstreaker that it's okay. That he doesn't need to be insecure. I moved to his chassis and softly brushed the towel over his abs and firm chest. The metal was warm and smooth, but filled with scars. Everywhere I looked was a mark that showed hos violent his father had been. Sunstreaker leaned against the wall as he allowed me to kiss and rub his chest. I moved to his panel, gently brushing over his golden codpiece. It slid back.

There are just a few handful bots who have seen his spike and valve. No one is allowed to touch his valve, it brings up too many bad memories but I reached for it anyway. Sunstreaker stiffened. I gently pushed two digits in. He was wet. I found the bud that caused his body to shudder and headlights flicker in delight. I kept rubbing and moving over that spot while moving my digits. Even a weak moan escaped from his perfect derma's before he released. His walls clenched around my digits. He sighed and threw his helm against the wall before I caught his derma's in a passionate kiss.