TFP| Bulkhead x Moonlight Drops (OC) (lemon)

Requested by: Samtheskeletongirl
Plot: Moonlight drops is an OC created by Samtheskeletongirl, she's a flowery monster girl. Bulkhead asks her out for a date, but this time it's gonna be a little bit more different. He wonders why it's taken so long for her to get dressed.
_____________________________________________
((Moonlight Drops P.O.V))
I was sitting on the couch, watching some TV, kinda bored. I felt my Phone vibrate and grabbed it off the small table in front of me, seeing it was from Bulkhead. I was dating him for a couple of months. He couldn't make me happier. He took me out for dates a lot and he's just so sweet all the time.

Bulkhead ) Hi sweetspark! Wanna go out tonight? I can pick you up at 7
Moonlight) Sure, where do we go today?
Bulkhead ) Your favorite restaurant!
Moonlight) Sounds good! Love you! ❤️😘
Bulkhead ) See you then, baby! Love you too!❤️❤️

I smiled and shut my phone, turning off the TV and headed upstairs to see what I was gonna wear tonight. I pushed some things aside, trying to find the perfect outfit but figured out I didn't really have something could wear. Guess I have to go into town and get some new clothes. I headed down, grabbing my purse, and left my house, locking the door behind me.

I reached the shop, but on my way, I caught up with Jack, Miko, and Raf, apparently, they just returned from school. "Moonlight Drops!" Miko chirped. I flashed her a smile. "So...how are the thinks going?" Miko asked, winking at me. I rolled my eyes, she was more than interested in my relationship with her guardian. She wanted to know exactly what was going on between us. I sighed softly "Hey guys..." I greeted. "It's fine... bored today," I replied, ignoring Miko's question.

Miko huffed and rolled her eyes while crossing her arms. "You know what I mean, Moon!" she said. I sighed softly "Bulk and I go out for a date tonight," I replied. "What?! again?!" she whined. I raised a brow "I don't want Ratchet to take me home... he's grumpy and he doesn't let me play music!" she whimpered. "I am sure you'll survive, besides he takes me at 7 pm," I said. "It's Friday!" she said in a 'duh' tone. "So?"

"So! Bulkhead would bring me home at 9!" she said, throwing her arms in the air. "Maybe we are back by then," I replied, shrugging my shoulders. "Last time it took 3 hours! 3 hours to return!" she exclaimed. I snorted amused "You'll be fine, Miko... really," I said. She sighed and stared at me grumpily, making me grin a little. "Anyways... I have to go," I said. "Getting new clothes for tonight?" Raf asked. I simply nodded "Of course... she already wore everything in her closet! That's how many times she went out with MY guardian!"

She emphasized the 'my' part. "Alright... alright...I am sorry," I said. "Yeah, you should be! All he can do is thinking about you," she muttered. I grinned and waved my hand. "Alright, we gotta go! See you guys later," I said. They nodded "Alright, have fun," Jack said. I waved them goodbye "Bye guys!"

That evening, I walked over to the bathroom, taking a shower and washed my hair, but the moment I stepped out, I collapsed and hit my head, after that everything went black.

((Bulkhead's P.O.V))
I just arrived and was ten minutes too early so I waited. I knew she liked to do her make up and dress up. I cut off my engine and waited, seeing the time pass by and she didn't came. I sighed, wondering why on earth ur was taking so long.

Ten minutes over 7, I transformed and used my mass displacement. Using my mass displacement and grabbed the key of her house. She didn't live in town, so no people around that might see me.

"Moonlight!"

I called out but no reaction. I didn't want to startle her or anything. I made my way towards the bedroom, looking around. I saw the door to the bathroom standing open a little bit. "Moonlight?" I asked again and pushed open the door. She laid on the floor naked and unconscious. I sprinted over to her. Kneeling down, gosh she was beautiful in her protoform.

She let out a small whimper as I placed my servo on back. "Bulkhead?" She sounded a bit confused. She blinked a couple of times "are you okay?" I asked. She rolled on her back and I softly picked her up. Her warm nude body against my green frame was giving me the chills her skin was so soft. I laid her on the bed and she immediately rolled back on her stomach, relaxing a bit. She didn't seem to notice she was still naked.

I sat down, placing my servo on her back and moved lower. I couldn't help myself but touch her aft now she was laying like this. "Bulkhead... what are you doing?" She mumbled. I squeezed softly, earning a soft groan from her. I slowly hovered over her, kissing her neck and moved to her shoulder. Leaving some love bites and hickeys here and there. She whimpered and moaned. "Bulk..." she groaned, bucking her hips a little against the mattress.

I smelled her pheromone level was rising and it turned me on. I lowered to her aft, bitting softly. She moaned, grasping the sheets in her hands. I spread her legs, and licked her core. She gasped and started moaning. "K-keep going," she whimpered. I chuckled and licked a little bit harder. I pulled back and pushed two digits in, making her squirm and buck her hips against the mattress.

"P-please..."

I chuckled a little and felt her walls tighten. I licked my digits and watched her turn around. She grasped my armor and pulled me closer, kissing me. I wrapped one arm around her back and one to hold myself up. "Take off your panel," she smirked.

I nodded and removed my panel, tossing it on the floor. She reached out for my spike, stroking. It took me a little by surprise, I hadn't asked her if this is really what she wants but I guess she wants it. She pushed me down and pushed two fingers in my valve. I gasped and groaned, laying my helm back a little. "Like that, baby?" She teased.

I whimpered and watched her suck on my spike. As I came, I moaned her name and bucked my hips. I grabbed her, pushing her on hands and knees and got behind her, holding her hips. She whimpered as I teased her a little with my spike. "Please..." she whispered, looking over her shoulder. "You want it?" I chuckled. She whined and nodded. I pushed in slowly so I wouldn't hurt her. She gasped, and groaned.

I waited a little before I started moving and watched her reaction, trying to see if she was in pain. She wasn't so I sped up. She moaned my name loudly. Her valve was so tight and wet. Her walls tightened around my spike as she released, triggering my overload as well.

I moaned her name just like she had moaned my name and pulled out of her, collapsing on her bed beside her. It cracked a little under my weight but hold me. She panted and looked at her. "That was amazing..."

I smiled, glad she liked it and caught her lips again. She tiredly snuggled into my frame. "I love you, Bulk..."

"Love you too, Moonlight!"