TF3| Sideswipe x Human! Female reader x Sunstreaker

Plot: The twins have been stalking (Y/n) for some time and are aware of the crush (Y/n) has on them.

Warnings: None
_______________________________________

((Y/n)'s P.O.V))
I worked at N.E.S.T for almost a year now. I started working here when my dad past away and I turned eighteen. My mom hated the idea of me doing the same job as my dad. But I wanted to be important and that's why I began working at the N.E.S.T.
Here was the deal, I worked here for months now and I had a huge crush on Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. They're so fragging hot and I did everything to make them see me, but not in a way like the other females on my time. It was hard, I was only able to think about them kinda all day...

I sighed as I looked at them from a distance before I got up and strode over to the gate. I had a few days off, and I kinda needed it though. It was too short to book a vacation somewhere, but I did want to go out for a couple of days, to relax and nothing is better than a wellness center.

I had everything already packed and ready to go. My car broke a few weeks back, so I was forced to use public transport to get to my designation. As I reached the wellness center, they gave me a bathrobe and flipflops before they showed me my room. A large room with a double bed. I dumped everything here and flopped on the large bed, staring at the ceiling with a wide smile on my face.

I needed this, and I hoped I could clear my mind a bit, not only from the battlefield but also from my crush on the twins. I was so afraid to make the fool out of myself. I got up and grabbed the bathrobe before I started to undress until I was naked and pulled on the bathrobe. I strode over to the wellness and hang my bathrobe aside before I started to take a shower. I could only hope I wouldn't see someone I knew, that would be so awkward. I brushed it off and strode over to a herb bath. I relaxed as I laid down. The lights were dimmed and it smelled pretty nice in here.

As I was laying here with closed eyes, I listened to my surroundings, to the people that chatted softly outside this herb bath, some of them joined. I then heard a voice that sounded familiar to me, or maybe it just looked like the same voice as Sideswipe had. As I listened more carefully, I started to realize this was actually Sideswipe...

"Sideswipe... stop, please calm down!" Sunstreaker snapped softly. I shot up my eyes wide and a blush started to form on my cheeks. Why? What were they doing here anyway! They're Autobots! Why do they need wellness! I mentally started to panic, their voice faded away, but the fact they were at the same building as I am, naked... just like me, was causing me almost a heart attack.

I decided to leave the herb bath and strode over to the sauna, with my towel. I laid down and stared at the dark wooden ceiling. Sideswipe doesn't have enough patients to lay down here, Sunstreaker probably has, but Sideswipe definitely hasn't. I was wrong again, I think twenty minutes later, both brothers strode in. Sideswipe looked around and whispered something to his brother.
I could do two things, keep laying here and pretend they weren't here at all, or run off and hide somewhere. I peeked at them, they didn't seem to see me or even notice me so I just closed my eyes and decided to let them be, they probably would see me if I decided to leave, maybe they wouldn't see me.

I tried to relax but after I think ten minutes, some laid down next to me "Such a pleasure to see you here too!" Sideswipe whispered in my ear making me look at him. He was smiling and I gulped blushing madly.

"You actually noticed me?"

"Sweetspark! We already saw you when you walked in," he chuckled making me gulp. "What are you doing here?" I asked finally. "Little idea of Sunshine over there, he's stressed lately, so he dragged me into this," he said with a chuckle while gesturing at Sunstreaker. "Anyways... now we can hang out with you," he said as he crawled over me to lay down fully. "Do you mind?" He suddenly asked. "I guess not," He smirked a little and closed his eyes "you've a beautiful body, so don't worry about that," he said in a whisper.

I gazed at Sunny who was now laying on his stomach and seemed to be... very relaxed. I already knew Sunstreaker and was muscular, but now he was fully exposed, I could see his bulging muscles around his arms, chest, back, thighs... Sideswipe is pretty muscular too of course, they're twins. But along with Sunny's dominant and strong personality it actually suited him.
Sunny wasn't really a kind mech, he was moody most of the time, though, he did had his good moments and he never really got mad at me before. I knew when I was pressing his buttons and tried not to drool over him like the spoiled brats in my team.

At the beginning, I hated it be exposed to them, but now I was thinking about, I had the privilege to see them like this, to see Sunny fully exposed and valuable. Sunstreaker saw relaxing and recharging as a weakness, and now he was doing both. I decided to be careful with things I was gonna say to him... if he wanted to talk to me of course. Sideswipe and I chatted softly and awkward part was kinda gone now. It returned when sides and sunny were about to leave. Sideswipe gestured me to follow him and blushed as I stepped outside and faced the trigger happy front liner.

"H-hi..."

He studied me for a brief moment. I couldn't help but have a peek at his chest, a perfect eight-pack could be see and damn, I wanted to touch that. My eyes briefly traveled to his pelvic area, he was large and it made me blush. He obviously noticed and leaned closer towards me. "You're lucky, (y/n)... not a single femme had the privilege to see me so exposed like this," I gulped and looked him in the eyes. "Are you coming? You can hang out with us..." I fixed my gaze on Sideswipe to see his reaction.  He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Sunshine is kind, doesn't happen often." He winked at me. "He doesn't like repeating himself, so shall we?" I smiled softly and nodded.

After dinner that evening, I spent some time in their room. Sideswipe was taking a shower so it was just me and Sunshine. I sat down and gazed at him. "Something wrong?" He asked without looking up from his phone. "Thank you.' He laid his phone upside down. "For what?" I shrugged. "For the privilege I guess." He sat up and lifted my chin. He cupped my cheek before he leaned in and pressed his perfect lips on mine. "Don't tell anyone about this... alright?" I blushed madly. "Maybe I stalked you a little bit the past couple months... maybe this isn't a coincidence," he added quietly. "We got jealous... to have these males walk around you... We wanted to keep you close I guess."
I thumped his cheek. "I am glad you did though," I whispered before softly kissing his perfect lips again.

"Hey!"

Sideswipe hit the back of Sunny's head. 'Stealing her already?" He scoffed. Sunstreaker glared. "My turn." He pushed Sunstreaker off the bed and took his place. "I am not gonna talk like Mr. Romantic behind me." Sunstreaker rolled his eyes while crossing his arms. I yelped as Sideswipe pinned me down and straddled me. "You're ours now?" I gulped. "We know about your little crush on us. Don't play dump now."

"I— I."

Sideswipe rolled his eyes and pulled me in a passionated kiss. "You're never leaving without us ever again. Got it?" He whispered. I smiled softly and nodded.