G1| Sunstreaker x Ravenracer (OC) (lemon)

Requested by: @solarFlamedFlare
Plot: Sunstreaker gets mad at Ravenracer for interacting with other bots and tried to make her his sparkmate.
____________________________

((Sunstreaker's P.O.V))

I gritted my fangs, glaring at Raven that was talking Bluestreak! What on earth was she doing with him! Like for real, I am much better, so much more handsome, I sexy, I am just I resistible. Look at my delicate frame...
I grunted as she laughed,- angrily I tapped on the table. I hadn't even heard Sideswipe approached me. He scared the living hell out of me and with a roar, I grabbed him him, slamming him on the table.

His optics went big. "What hell is wrong with you!" I shouted. He was shocked, I smelled and saw it and somehow felt bad so I released him from my tight grip. He slid off the table, rubbing his throat. "Easy Bro... didn't know you were so, grumpy today," he said, I still heard the shock in his voice. "You idiot!" I snarled. I now noticed how quiet it was, people we were looking at us.

Out of anger, I marched out of the room. "Hey! What's going on!" Sideswipe asked, giving me those big puppy eyes he always gave me if he wanted something or if he was confused. "Stupid femme isn't talking to me!" I snarled. He seemed to think before he realized what I meant. "Ah... Raven," he said, nodding a little. "Yeah! Stupid femme," I snarled.

"She's not your slave," he carefully said. "She should be! She's perfect for me! She's just mine! And only mine! I need to claim her," I grunted. "Sunny... maybe you should calm down for a bit and think about the consequences," he wisely spoke. I glared at him "Ugh, on who's side are you!"

"Yours... but I am just telling ya... don't make stupid decisions," he warned. "Do you even know how nice she smells and how perfect her frame is?" I asked. "Of course... she's beautiful, she's an angel!" He said. "Yes! And she's my angel!" I spat, pushing him aside and marched over to my room. Or well, I shared it with Sideswipe as well but he probably didn't want to bother me and would stay out of the way.

I grabbed a brush and started painting but I couldn't find any peace. What if Raven would do something with Blue?
I groaned, pacing around. Raven was so damn beautiful, she turns me when her engine is revving so loudly. I gritted my fangs and exited my shared room, marching through the halls.

I reached the entrance of the ark, and saw Raven, racing around with Bluestreak, Jazz, my own freaking twin brother and bumblebee. She seemed to have a lot of fun. Oh for Primus sake! Even my own twins brother is stealing Raven from me. I transformed, driving over to Raven and almost hit her. She yelped and transformed "Sunstreaker! watch it!"

I grabbed her armor forcefully "what the hell are you doing!" I snarled, dragging her with me. "What the hell is wrong with you!" She growled, giving me a glare. Without thinking I slapped her cheek plate. Some bots, that had been racing around with her gasp. Raven, seemed to be shocked as well. "You don't talk to me like that," I snarled, glaring at her while hovering over her.

Raven clenched here teeth together while I dragged her inside. "You didn't ask me permission to go out!" I shouted. She jumped back,- shocked by my sudden out burst. "Why would I ask permission!?" She asked. I slammed her against the metallic wall of the Ark. "Cuz you are mine!" I snapped. "She huffed, shaking her helm a little. "Look Sunstreaker... I-" she sighed. "I hate it when you're like this! We've befriended for years and you know I hate when you try to dominate me," she said. "Maybe because you're mine!"

"I am not your property!"

"Yes. you. are!" I growled, giving her a dirty glare. She pulled her worst out of my tight hold. "Maybe you should stay away from me till you're able to behave," she snarled. I huffed and marched away, "stupid femme," I growled. She huffed and walked off without saying anything else. "Femmes,"
I sighed, maybe I shouldn't have been so hard as I was, but I really saw her as my femme. I just loved her so much...