Oh, well, okay.

"Sorry Harry, I know this is so difficult but I'll try my best to explain so please try to understand it."

Of course, ma'am. I'll listen to you.

She explains a lot in her beautiful voice. Her explanation is very clear as usual even when the contents are exceedingly difficult. I didn't understand anything earlier, but thanks to her, now I know much more.

You're great, Athena.

"Does it make sense?" she asks, nervously.

There's no way you have to be nervous.

"Yeah, I understand a lot now," I say instead.

She smiles with relief. "You're a good student."

Wha-

Did she just say I'm a good student?

I've never been praised this way before. She complimented me.

She suddenly puts her hands on my cheeks. "You're blushing."

What, am I?

Well...

It's obvious that because of what you said, angel.

I push those thoughts away, trying not to think about them again.

"No," I quickly deny instead.

She is looking at me now with a teasing face. I literally have no idea what she's thinking, but I still know my heartbeat is racing like hell that it's about to rip out.

"You're so cute," she says. "Your face is still red."

I look down to avoid facing her, otherwise, I'll get more nervous, and my face will turn much redder. "Don't say I'm cute. I'm a boy, and I'm three years older than you."

"Okay, sorry." She laughs.

I make a sulky face, but I can't say anything, because all she says is right, and I know it. I turn to her again and notice that she's staring at me.

That gaze.

"Is there... anything?" I nervously ask.

She seems to come to her senses. "No, nothing... I just-" she stutters. "Didn't you say you were three years older than me?"

I nod.

"So you're eighteen?"

I nod again. "Three years age gap isn't any big thing, is it?"

"I don't care much about age gaps," she starts in a relaxing tone. "Just thought you were a bit different from others from the first time I met you. I mean, you look a little more mature than the other, and... I don't know, attractive?"

Um,

did she say the word 'attractive' to me?

Oh my God.