Wet ropes | smut 🍋

I walked in the next room after winning over the Avengers latest enemy. For his base, he had chosen a mix of a luxurious home and a cave system, meaning the walls were made of stone with water running down them. It made sense, he was a water bending villain, and he liked to have it comfortable.

Through all of his base, the noise of trickling water was to be heard, and the dark grey cave walls were illuminated by a warm, honey-like shine. The air was humid, making me sweat in my bulletproof shirt and my hair wet. I shook one strand out of my face and held my knife tighter. I was here to rescue Loki, who should have been back from his mission to bring the water villain down a few hours ago.

I walked further into the room, seeing nothing more than a few of the yellow-ish lamps. Then, behind a ledge, I saw Loki.

My belly immediatly felt like someone dropped a fizzy tablet in there. As he looked up at me, it felt like time slowed down for a moment.

He was tied up to the wall, arms over his head and legs slightly spread apart. More important, he was wearing nothing more than a boxershort. His black hair was damp and a bit curly, and his skin appeared to be also wet from either the humidity or his sweat. It shone in the yellow light, his smooth muscles clearly visible, like he was glistening. Loki was tied up to the wall by old-fashioned thick brown ropes that artistically wrapped around his arms and legs. Every glance at him was like missing a step on the stairs.

"Oh thank god it's you", he said and leaned his head back against the wall.

"What do you mean?", I asked, approaching, still examining him.

"It would have been so embarassing if Tony found me like this. I would never hear the end of it. Not to speak of Thor or Natasha ... you won't tell them, right?"

I chuckled and attempted to swallow with my dry mouth. "Of course not. How did you even end up like this?"

He looked at me and tried to shrug. "One of the traps around here went off, and I think some weapon removing spell worked the wrong way ... yeah. Luckily our water villain didn't find me yet. I was smart enough not to scream. Did you see him?"

"He is currently waiting in one of his broom closets to be brought to prison, not being able to move or do magic. We have ... a lot of time." Loki's form was magnetizing, it was like I was drawn to him, some unknown force pulling me to the wall.

"So ... he cannot move and his magic is restrained. Sounds a lot like me at the moment." Loki's green eyes darted into mine, or it just felt like it. They were like pools of green and blue, and I wanted to sink into them, drowning at the bottom ...

Loki tried to move a little. "Would you free me? It's getting a bit uncomfortable here."

"To be honest ..." I couldn't help it. Loki's mere presence seemed to strip me from my shyness, my shame and the will to hide my feelings for him. It was pulling me into lust, in fatal, blank honesty. I couldn't help but gaze at him, his chest that slowly rose and fell with his breath, how he casually licked over his lips, how his hair fell wet over his shoulders, and how the ropes wound and wound over his pale skin, keeping him in place. "With you being the god of lies it would make no sense to try to lie to you. I ... really don't want to free you."

I watched how his eyebrows rose with the words pouring out of my mouth, becoming quieter with every single one. Loki's eyes started to shimmer in a knowing shine, teasing and amusement in them. His lips parted slightly.

"I want to do other things with you", I whispered. "Many things. But I need your consent."

Loki smirked. "Oh, that sounds interesting ... you have my consent, darling." He lifted his chin a little and grinned. "Why though, do you find me attractive like this or ...?"