Mischievous side

"Oh gods, why are you watching that?", Loki asked, coming into my room.

I looked up from the tv and laughed. "Because I like it. Especially you are adorable in it. Come here, sit down."

"I would rather die than watching this", Loki commented and plopped down next to me on the bed. He looked at the movie screen. "Which Avengers movie is it exactly?"

I was watching one of the movies SHIELD created to make the normal people think the Avengers don't exist. "It's not an Avengers movie. It's 'Thor the Dark World'". I looked up at him and smiled.

"Oh no." Loki chuckled. "Not that one."

I nugded him with my elbow. "Hey, you grinch. Stop complaining. I love you in that movie."

He grinned. "Only in the movie?"

I ignored him and watched the scene. It was the one in which Thor was bringing Loki out of the dungeon, and flying the aircraft after that.

"I think you missed a column", movie Loki said.

I laughed and snuggled onto Loki. "See what I mean?"

He blushed lightly and put an arm around me while I continued watching.

"Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."

"Ha ha!", I cheered. "This is simply the best! So much annoying sass."

Loki raised an eyebrow and looked down at me with a smirk. "I am annoying?"

I grinned. "Sometimes?"

Loki snickered and ruffled my hair thoroughly. "Watch what you are saying."

I threw a pillow at him, he laughed in surprise and grabbed two to get revenge. We got into a pillow fight, Loki having physically the upper hand and me having more energy. Eventually, he chose the tactic of stacking pillows on my back and laying on top of me.

"Ugh", I said. Only my arms and my head stuck out of the pile.

Loki propped his head up on his elbow and smirked. "What, are you losing?"

"You are a damn little tease", I laughed and tried to get out.

"Hm, I think you are trying to escape. But you aren't being very successful, right?" The pile with him on top just swayed lightly.

"Ugh", I said again and gave up. My glance catched the screen and I noticed that the scene changed to the one where Loki flew the aircraft boat out of Asgard. His long fingers elegantly wrapped around the metal helm, gently steering the ship in the right direction ...

I watched the scene with a slightly open mouth. The one hand of Loki which wasn't supporting his chin dangled down beside me. I eyed his fingers.

"What is it?", Loki said in a deep velvet voice. "Is something wrong?"

My eyes trailed back on the screen and I saw the next shot. His fingers slided over the metal ...

"Get up", I said to Loki.

He furrowed his brows. "Is everything okay?"

"If I have to be precise, no. Get up."

Loki got up and I broke free from the pillows. I got up on my knees, ran my one hand over Loki's upper body and pulled him down to me with the other. I kissed him without hesitation.

We melted together, I sunk into his taste. His hands slipped under my shirt, and it felt definitly better than I imagined. These fingers weren't only good for steering aircrafts ... Our lips slided together perfectly, warm and hasty pressing and moving together. As we pulled apart, we both panted.

"Wow", Loki said. "That was ... a surprise."

I smiled. "Sorry, your mischievous side ... I don't know what it is, but it does things to me ..."

A playful glimmer lit up in Loki's eyes. "Well", he murmured in a rough voice. "It's interesting, what should I do with this information? Should I tease you? Should I tie you up and then tease you? Should I do -"

He couldn't finish because I kissed him so passionately that he fell backwards into the pillows.

_

It do be like that.