A snowy promenade

"You got everything?", I asked Loki while taking the phone out of the pocket of my jacket.
"You are everything I need", he responded while buttoning his fur coat.
"Sycophant", I laughed.
Loki chuckled. "I am just telling the truth."
"Since when?", I teased. He pursed his lips. "Come on, you know I cant resist you", I said and linked arms with him.
He smiled again and we walked out the door. As soon as we were outside, cold air touched our faces and we saw our breath forming little clouds. The air smelled like snow.
Loki breathed in. "This is so beautiful. I wish it was always winter in Midgard."
I glanced over the fiels covered in a thick blanket of snow. It sparkled in the sun. "Just for you, I wish for that too."
"Sycophant", he responded. We laughed and set foot on the path leading to the forest.
We walked quietly for a while and then talked a bit. The tree crowns came closer, every leaf was covered in little ice crystals. Loki looked at them while I noticed how relaxed he was every winter. I love when he is so calm.
We reached the forest edge and sat down at a bank, looking over the fields. I put my head on his shoulder and catched a mischievous glitter in his eyes.
"Oh no, what are you up to?", I asked quizzically.
"Nothing, darling", he said.
"I dont believe one wor-" But then a handfull of snow hit me right in the face.
"You get that back!", I screeched while rubbing the snow out of my face.
Loki giggled and jumped up, quickly forming a new snowball in his hands. I stood up and hid behind a tree. Loki laughed and came closer.
"You think you can hide from the god of mischief?", he asked.
I laughed and bent over to make a snowball myself. At the exact moment, we both jumped out and threw the snow at each other. Loki got a full portion in the face and I was somehow faster than him. I made another snowball and hid behind a different tree.
"Where are you?", I heard him sing.
I tried not to laugh and peeked out of my hiding spot. Lokis back faced me and I snuck up behind him. When I dumped the snow into his collar, it fell right through his body. "Wha-"
Then a big, snowy hug got me from behind and someone shoved snow into my neck.
I squealed as I heard Loki say: "Illusions, darling." We fell to the ground and when we were done with rubbing snow into each others clothes, we looked at us lovingly.
"I love you", I said.
"I love you too", he answered. Then Loki pulled me into a long kiss.