President Loki

This oneshot is based on the Loki series, so spoiler warning from now on. I thought President Loki really didn't have enough screentime ... so let me fix that for you ;)
_

I backed away, but it was no use. The TVA eventually catched me, and now guards were standing in my bedroom, pointing their glowsticks at me.
"You ... you have the wrong person", I lied, knowing full well I was a variant and every way out of this was blocked. As if to prove that, I felt the wall touching my back.
"We know we don't", the TVA guard said, smiling. "We finally found you. Now have fun in death." And with that, she poked me with her stick and my body dissolved into rainbow-coloured sparks.
I closed my eyes as pain shot through my chest. I expected to be dead, but it didn't feel like it. After a small irritation, I felt stone pressing into my back, and I was breathing and my heart was beating and I felt just as alive as before.
I opened my eyes. I lied in a cave, light fell in from the entrance and illuminated the dark grey stone walls around me. I sat up and blinked into the light. The sun wasn't shining, it was more like a blinding white coming from the clouds covering the sky.
And while I noticed that, a voice interrupted my wondering.
"What are you doing here?"
I looked at the silhouette standing in the entrance. My heart hopped. It was a Loki variant, I recognized that at first view. I heard the TVA agents talk about them, and in secret I always had a soft spot for Loki's. Which means I find them really hot.
"Well, what are you doing here?", I asked back.
Loki raised a brow. He was wearing his helmet, but a more plain version. Also something that was in his colours but more comfortable than an armour and a red and white sticker with the lable 'Loki for president' on it. He also looked a little more evil than the Loki's I had met through my life.
"I was searching for new supporters", he said and did his signature pose. "This cave looked like a place where new pruned variants could pop up."
"Pruned variants?" I frowned and he explained the origin of this place.
Then Loki wandered deeper into the cave and I stood up. I was just a little bit smaller than him.
"So, what are your qualities?", he asked.
"Qualities? Is that a job interview or what?"
He smirked and came to a halt in front of me. He stood just so close that he was standing in my comfort zone. "I have to know what my supporters can do", Loki answered. "It wouldn't be useful to run around with a group of idiots."
A comment about the intelligence of an average Loki was forming in my head, but I chose to go a different path. This was the closest I ever got to a Loki since another variant threw the Tesseract at my head and screamed: 'It's her, get her!'. I was really disappointed too when I escaped with it and it appeared to be just an illusion.
"So you want to know what I am good at?", I said and grinned. "What would you do if I said kissing?"
A low chuckle came from Loki and he took a step closer to me. A mischievous smile spread over his face. "That would be interesting for sure. I mean, I have to test it ... and it has been a while since I kissed somebody. The variants here are tasting so ... similiar ... and you are someone completely new."
A hungry, vicious expression went over his face. My belly tugged and a new desire awakened in me. A thirst I couldn't satisfy for so so long.
"Then go on", I said quietly, but with a hissing voice.
"Hm", he said and it sounded almost like a hungry growl. Then, without missing a beat, he grabbed my shoulders, sunk his hand in my hair and shoved me against the wall behind me. His lips hit mine and he kissed me with a passion that could only come from months of unsatisfied desires.
I smelled his perfume and the scent of mint reached my nostrils. His hand in my hair grabbed it and pulled a little, just enough to not hurt me. His other hand went around my upper body and pulled me closer, his chest hit mine and pressed me against the cave wall. All that was no patch on what he was doing with his mouth. Loki almost devoured me, and it felt raw and good. His lips moved with mine, I felt him kissing and biting on my lips, tugging at them. His tongue also flicked at mine a few times. A wave of passion catched hold of me and carried me off, I buried my hand in his black curls and wrapped my other one around his neck. If it was possible I would have jumped into his arms to wrap my legs around him, but that would have thrown us over. As my eyes fluttered open, I saw his doing the same, and his green darting eyes pierced like a sweet dagger into my heart.
Finally we had to breathe. Loki still pressed me against the wall, his helmet a little slanted and his glance roamed over my body.
I catched another look at the sticker on his chest. "So ... I ... would vote for you", I said, still out of breath.
He snickered. Before he could answer, another variant stumbled into the cave.
"Mister Laufeyson, Sir president, we thought it might be - oh", interrupted the other Loki herself. She looked more different from the original version but still had the black hair and green eyes.
"You can see we are occupied here!", President Loki snapped.
"Oh, I am sorry", she said and stumbled out again.
I grinned. "What did you say about surrounding yourself with idiots?"
"Oh, you shut up", he responded and smiled too. "Or I will make you." And his lips crashed against mine.
_

This was fun, I hope it wasn't too physical for you. In my defence I have to say I was a little 'thirsty' for Loki myself today.
A oneshot about the series was requested by heredacomments. I hope this suits what you had in mind!