Bad jokes

I know that I still have a request open, and I assure you that it is already half finished! I just was in the mood to write something quick tonight, I will post the request soon, don't worry. Have fun!
_

I went through the hallways of the Avengers Tower towards the room of my boyfriend Loki. It was one of these days again where I just needed his touch.
"Hey, love", I said as I walked into his room and closed the door behind me.
"Hey, darling", he answered from the bed. Loki lay on his belly, chin propped up on his hands and read a book.
I smiled and hopped onto the bed. I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled up to his back.
"Natasha and Steve went shopping and now I am lonely", I reported.
He chuckled. "But you have me."
"Yes, but you just lie on the bed and read."
"Well, I have to, I am the god of lies."
"And the god of very bad jokes, apparently."
Loki laughed and I felt his chest vibrating under me. "Sadly, god of jokes means also god of bad jokes."
"That explains a lot."
"Hey", he snickered.
"I love you", I mumbled and dug my fingers through some overlapping leather parts of his outfit.
"I love you too", he smiled. "Oh, that feels good."
I started massaging his back and grinned. "I could do it a lot better if you undressed."
One flash of green light later Loki lay under me, eyes closed and with a naked chest. His book was on his nightstand.
"Much better", I smirked and started massaging his muscles a bit. It didn't take very long for me to bend down and kiss the crook of his neck while sensually stroking with my fingernails over his skin.
"Did I tell you how hot you are?", I murmured between flustered kisses down his neck.
"Almost every day", Loki answered, deeply relaxed. "Keep massaging."
"Excuse my hunger but I would rather make out right now."
He chuckled. "That is also okay." Loki turned around and his hands started to wander up and down my sides, wrapping around them and pulling me closer.
I leaned on his naked upper body and kissed his collar bone, neck and finally his lips. He moaned a little and I continued to brush my fingers over him, then I pulled his hair slightly. Soon our tongues joined and I tasted him, tasted pure unique Loki.
"Mhm, you are unbelievably good", I murmured between the kisses.
"You too", he panted. "And of course, I know."
"Honestly, how does your ego fit into your head?"
He chuckled darkly. "It doesn't."
I paused for a moment to understand what he just implied. "Oh my ... you -"
"Am I wrong?", he grinned.
I smirked. "You damn well know."