Almost like butterflies

I blinked into the leaves of the tree over me. The sun was shining and bathed me and Loki in its warmth. It was a nice summer afternoon, I heard the crickets chirp in the meadow.
I turned my head and looked at Loki lying next to me. He glanced into the treetop with his green eyes.
"What are you thinking?", I asked.
He turned his head and looked at me. The butterflies in my stomach started to dance and I smiled.
"Nothing", Loki said.
I shook my head. "That was a lie. You are plotting world domination again, I know you."
He chuckled. "What are you thinking?"
"Not much", I said truthfully and stretched my arms above my head. "I'm just dreaming. It's such a beautiful day."
"Yes", Loki said. He looked at me and rolled over onto my stomach.
"Hey", I laughed. "You are heavy!"
"Oh no", he said, smiling, without moving an inch.
I kept my arms above my head and watched him. His skin was so smooth and his black wavy hair curled down to his shoulders. A smirk made its way onto his face.
Loki put his arms in front of him and started to press with his fingers on my stomach.
"Ey", I protested.
He just continued and looked very concentrated while he made his way up to the edge of my ribs. I flinched and tried to pull my arms down, but they stayed exactly where they were.
"Huh?", I asked.
"A spell", Loki said without even thinking about stopping to poke his fingers into my ribs.
"Bu-hut it tickles", I giggled and lightly gave my arms a tug, without any success.
"Of course it does", Loki said and his eyes broke away from my stomach to meet mine, just making the butterflies fly up. "Being the god of mischief, the god of pranks, the god of jokes, all these cool things ... you can imagine tickling fits into these categories."
"You sa-hay, you are the go-ho-hod of tickling as well?"
"Oh yes, my dear", he answered. "Should I prove it to you?"
"Oh no- AAAH!"
He dug his fingers into the space between my ribs and massaged every little muscle with just the right pressure. The sensation washed over me like a wave and wouldn't it be of his spell and Loki's body weight, I would have jumped right out of my skin. He didn't stop and only the five more seconds made me want to die right here and there. Or be buried in his fingers and kisses. I didn't know. I just felt it.
Then he stopped and I gasped for air.
"Do you believe me now?", Loki asked innocently. "Or should I prove it again?"
I tried to say something. "Yes", I answered, "I mean, no, don't prove it again, I believe you!" I laughed. "Please, it was ..."
"No or yes?", he said, smirking and looking into my eyes, his fingers ready for more.
"No, please let me go!", I laughed. But the butterflies in my stomach were the happiest they had ever been.
"You look so beautiful when you are happy", Loki said. "Your cheeks are red."
I took a deep breath. "Yes ... yes, I am happy." I looked at him. "I love you so much, Loki."
He smiled. "Wow, someone looks like they have to be cooled down." He grinned and lowered his fingers that continued to dance over my body.