Are you ticklish?

I went up the stairs of the Avengers Tower to my room. I just said goodbye to the others who were going on a mission. The mission required the exact number of six people, so Loki and I agreed to stay home. I was a little sad about not going, but was also glad I could have time for myself. What was weird was that Loki didn't say goodbye to the others.
"Probably planning some mischief", I mumbled to myself while I went down the corridor to my room. The memory of him smirking at me before I said goodbye to the Avengers crossed my mind. "Hopefully not on me", I added.
I thrusted these thoughts aside and entered my room. Time for myself, that was a great thing. I smiled and looked for my book.
I furrowed my brows. Didn't I leave it on the bed? I walked over to it and saw the square-shaped impression on the blanket.
"Are you looking for something?", a voice dripping with mischief asked from behind.
I smirked and turned around.
Loki leaned at the doorframe, my book in his hands.
"Come on, give it back", I laughed. After all I liked him, but I wanted to read.
"I don't think so", he smiled and threw the book in the air just to catch it again.
"Loki", I said and walked towards him, still smiling. He always looked so cute when his eyes were sparkling with mischief.
"Yes dear?", he answered.
"Give it back."
"Make me", he grinned.
"Oh, you don't want me to use my powers", I chuckled. I could manipulate peoples feelings what I usually used to distract and then take out my enemies through a short, sharp pain. But recently I had discovered a less cruel, more fun and equally effective method.
"You wouldn't be so ferocious", Loki answered.
"Of course not. I wouldn't do it through pain. There is a much better method for that. I tried it on some other Avengers, it was quite useful."
Loki raised one eyebrow, still grinning and holding on to my book. "What do you want to do to me then?"
I smiled. "Tickling."
Loki laughed and crossed his legs. "I am not ticklish. That is no way you are getting your book back, believe me."
"Hm", I said, pretending to think. "What are you the god of again?"
Loki smirked. "Go on then, believe that was a lie. It will just show that I am right. I personally would choose another way to get the book back, saves from the humiliation, you know?"
I didn't answer, instead I scanned his body and started to reach out to his nerve endings. Loki still smiled at me, leaning on the doorframe, my book in his hands. It would be humiliating if he wasn't ticklish, maybe he was right ...
No. This cunning liar. I took my powers and send a low dosis of a ticklish wave through his body.
His smug face didn't change.
I narrowed my eyes to slits and send a bigger wave.
"Come on, (y/n), it has no use. I am-aAAAH!"
I had send a third wave while he was speaking, and suddenly he clenched his arms around his stomach.
My smile spread. "Don't you want to give back my book?"
Loki forced himself to stand straight and smirked. "No, that was coincidence. I am not ticklish, nor will I give back the book by myself. Maybe ... if you give me a kiss."
I opened my mouth in surprise. "I ..."
"The colour of your face looks ravishing. Almost like you fell in a pot of blush."
I bit on my lip. He wouldn't get what he wanted. "Well, you coerse me to do that", I said. And with that I let the sensation spread through his body.
Loki wrapped his arms around his stomach again and pressed his lips together. "I am not ... I am no-hot ..."
"What? I can't quite understand you." I slowly increased the level of tickling. The corners of Loki's mouth twitched upwards.
"My book", I reminded him.
"You are not getting ihihit ...", he responded while he broke into laughter.
I watched amused as Loki desperately held on to the doorframe while he tried with his other hand to rub the sensation off.
"Make it stop", he yelped.
"Give me my book", I grinned. "Or admit you are ticklish. Both is fine."
"I am not", he said while he slid slowly to the ground, still laughing.
I was surprised by his stubbornness as he practically kneeled in front of me, still laughing.
After twenty more seconds I showed some mercy and let the sensation fade out. I crouched down next to him, he was breathing hard. Before he could say something smug to get himself in trouble again, I lifted his chin with my hand.
He looked at me, his cheeks pink, but the mischievous sparkle in his eyes wasn't gone. "Told you I could take it."
"No, you told me you aren't ticklish, what is something entirely different. Be glad I am not someone who enjoys to let others suffer."
Loki coughed sarcastically.
"Well, at least not for long", I responded with a smile. Then I pulled him into a passionate kiss. My heart beat faster and I could feel him taking my hand.
We broke the kiss and our eyes fluttered open.
"What ... what was that for?", Loki mumbled.
"My book", I smirked.
Loki grinned evily and grabbed my book tighter. "Guess you have to try again."
I laughed and he pulled me on top of him so we both layed in the hallway.
"I think I can manage that", I answered and kissed him again.