Did you miss me?

"Oh, there you are", I said smiling while walking into the hall. The ceiling stretched high above my head and I glanced at the slim pillars painted in red and gold. The room was empty with the exception of Loki lying tied up in the middle.
He lifted his head and looked at me. "You took very long, darling."
I tilted my head as I came closer. "Well you didnt take very long to get caught by your enemies", I responded. I bend over him and looked at his bonds. His hands were tied behind his back and his legs were tied together as well. "Why did they keep you in such a big hall? Dont they have a prison?", I wondered.
Loki sighed. "Did you just say they should put me in a cell? That wouldnt suit me." He struggled a bit. "Free me now! They could come at any moment."
"I killed them or locked them up in the broom closet. We have a lot of time." I crouched down and looked him in the eye. Then I put a strand of hair behind his ear and smiled. "I missed you."
Loki smiled back. "Thank you, darling."
I smirked. "We are a couple for three weeks now and you still wont say that you missed me?"
He pressed his lips together and looked up. "Well - I -"
"Go on, say it", I said, still smirking. He stayed quiet. "Oh, someone is stubborn!", I laughed. "I know how to convince you ..." I stood up and sat down at his legs.
"Hey, what are you doing?", he said and tried to look over his shoulder.
I didnt answer and pulled off one of his boots.
"Put my shoe back on! What are you doing?!"
"Just say that you missed me", I said. I looked over my shoulder and catched a look at his stubborn grin.
"No", he said. "And free me now."
"As soon as you say you missed me", I responded.
"Why would I- aaah!"
I pulled my fingernail slowly over his sole. "I am sorry, what was that?" I continued dragging my finger over his foot. "I cant understand you."
"I - ha - stop that!", he said.
I felt his body wreathing under me as he tensed up.
"Stop - that!", he replied more eager.
"If you say that you missed me?" I smiled and slowly took more fingers drawing over his sole.
"No - hm - hihihi ..."
"Oh, I got you", I said and couldnt resist to giggle along with him. It was so much fun to feel his body squirm. He was a good fighter and had pretty strong muscels, but his bonds prevented him perfectly from using them. I continued to tickle with all of my fingers while he complained under me.
"Ahahaha STOP IT! I cahahant! Thats humiliating!"
"You didnt think that when you tickled me to death last week", I responded. "Did you miss me?"
"Argh! Hahahafine! Fine! Yehehes I missed you now STOP!"
I stopped immediatly. "Thank you, darling." I put his boot back on, got up and placed a kiss on his cheek. "I knew you did."
He looked at me in a way I knew that I would get it all back as soon as we were out of here. But there was a sparkle in his eyes.
"I love you ", I said as I freed him.
Loki got up instantly.
He leaned over me and I thought he would kiss me, but he whispered in my ear: "You know I am the god of mischief. And you know how much I look forward to invoke so much chaos in you like you did in me the last thirty seconds."
I blushed and he smirked at that. I took his hand and we walked towards the door. "I know darling."