Stargazing

"(Y/n), I couldn't sleep so I -" But Loki interrupts himself to look at me.
I sit on the carpeted floor of my room, leaned to my bedframe, fast asleep. The moonlight from the open curtains flows freely into my room and I sit in the middle of the silver square, a book next to my fingers.
"What on Midgard ...", Loki mumbles and slips into the room. He wears his pyjama and his glance switches between me and the bed. Then he sneaks towards me and carefully grabs me, trying to lift me up and take me to the bed.
As soon as I lose contact with the floor, I wake up.
"Huh?", I ask and look up at him sleepily.
Loki curses quietly. "Sorry, I just wanted ... well, I couldn't sleep so I went in here and then I discovered you. And then I wanted to put you back to bed. And now ... sorry that I woke you up." He sits me down and scratches his head.
I blink really quickly and shake my head to wake up. Your crush doesn't come into your room every night. "No, it's great that you woke me! I wanted to do stargazing tonight, but I fell asleep. I ..." I yawn.
"Did you try to keep yourself awake with this book?", Loki asks amused.
I nod and shrug. "Yeah. And you tried to fall asleep and couldn't?"
"Yes."
A moment of silence goes by.
"So ...", I say. "Are we doing stargazing together?"
"That sounds like a very nice idea", Loki smirks. He quickly goes to the bed and grabs the blanket, then he comes back and while sitting down, he stretches the blanket over our shoulders.
My heart pounds a little faster as Loki scoots over so close to me.
"How much do you know about the stars?", he asks.
"Not much ...", I admit. "Would you mind telling me some stuff about them?"
He meets my glance and his eyes rest on my lips for a second. "I would love to."
I smile and he does too.
"Look", he whispers and points up into the sky. "This one is Sirius. And this one Regulus. And this one is ..." He continues counting until he comes to: "Asgard."
"You can see Asgard from here?", I say in awe.
"Yes", he smiles. "It is really not the brightest star in the sky, but it is here." He points with a finger at the glowing dot.
"It has to be nice to always be able to see home", I say to him, breaking my glance with the sky to look at him.
His green eyes seem very warm. "It is."
Without too much thinking I lean my head back on his chest. I freeze as I realize what I have done, but as he gently puts one arm around me, I relax. A warm, comforting feeling rises in my upper body, as if someone lighted a candle in me.
"I can tell you about Midgardian star signs", I say.
"I would love that", he answers. I feel his voice slightly vibrating in his chest. "You are small", he adds and puts his chin on my head.
I laugh. "I am not! It is just the way I sit."
He chuckles and puts his chin down again. "Of course, Mylady."
I blush at the nickname and point with my finger at the sky. "This is Orion. You see the belt? And this Cassiopeia. It's shaped like a 'w'."
Loki nods, he actually pays attention to what I am saying. "They look different from Asgard. But from here they are also nice. You can see earth from Asgard."
"Oh, that's great! So if you visit it some day, we can always see each other!"
A warm smile stretches over his face. "Yes, we can. Wait, I will show you how the starsigns look from Asgard."
He slides a little bit away from me and I am disappointed, but then he starts drawing with his finger over my back. "The first starsign I learned was shaped like this." I feel his fingertip making a triangle. I giggle. "And then it continued like this ..." He draws bigger figures and I giggle more, especially as he takes more fingers to draw.
"Ticklish, are we?", he asks amused and spiders with his fingers over my back.
"Ah!", I respond and fall back against his chest, chuckling. "Hey."
Loki snickers and wraps his arms around my waist. I feel like in a cozy cocoon of blanket and god of mischief.
"You are beautiful", he whispers.
I turn my head to look at him. "Thank you", I say, honestly touched.
He plants a kiss on my neck. I close my eyes at the feeling of his soft lips on my skin.
"You are beautiful too", I whisper back.
_

This oneshot was a request from lokis_kolaj. I apologize for taking so long writing it and I hope it is what you expected. Thanks for reading and have a good week everybody :)