The costume

Loki came out of the bathroom, his hair still wet from the shower.
I giggled and rolled over on the bed.
"What do you have there?", he said amused.
"Nothing" I said, as I hid the screen of my phone and laughed more.
Loki tilted his head. "Come on, I want to know."
I shook my head, looked again at my phone and burst out laughing again.
"Come here", Loki said and jumped on the bed. He tried to get the phone but I crawled away. He reached out with one arm and grabbed my ankle. "Show me", he sang and pulled me closer again.
I shrieked and giggled more and curled up in a ball, my phone in the middle.
Loki sighed and smiled. "What will I do with you?"
I opened one eye and looked at him. Very fast, I slid over to him, put my arms around his hip and curled up again.
He laughed. "Show me whats on your phone", he sang again.
I lifted my head. "No", I said smiling.
Loki bend down to me so that his hair tickled my neck. "I know exactly what to do to get you off me, and I dont have to be a god for this", he whispered in my ear.
I looked at him invitingly. He chuckled.
Then Loki put his hand under my shirt and gently stroked over my back. I sighed and the hair on my whole body raised. His fingertips caressed my skin at the exact right pressure and relaxation flew through my body like a wave.
"There we go", said Loki and pulled his other hand with my phone out my middle.
"Ey!", I responded and laughed. I didnt even noticed him taking the phone.
"A little bit of my fingers and you are help- and defenceless." He smiled mischievously.
I wanted to say something but I couldnt argue with that.
"So, what do we have here ..."
I waited eagerly, ready to burst out laughing again. Loki knit his brows.
"This - is a Loki costume?!"
I started to laugh again and couldnt  calm myself.
"And you ordered it?"
I laughed even harder. "Gonna wear it for halloween", I pressed out.
Loki looked like a piece of his soul left his body. "Just dont show Thor."

-

Inspired by this image I found on Instagram: