Dandelions

"So ...", I say and look at Loki from my armchair in the living room. "I just read on Instagram that the Dandelion is your attribute flower. Does that mean you have flower magic?"

Loki lifts his glance from the book he is reading and stares at me. Apparently he is pretty annoyed by that question alone because he chooses to not answer and continues reading.

I shift in my seat. "Come on, you can tell me. I won't judge! Can you make flowers?"

Loki sighs without looking at me. "Please, (y/n)."

I grin. "Please what? Please speak louder? Please continue asking? Please come over so I can show you?" I get up and join Loki on the sofa, leaning onto him. "Please show me!"

"You are an annoying little ... whatever. Stop."

I pout and start playing with his hair. "Please, Loki", I say quietly. "I would love to see that."

Loki sighs theatrically, raises his hand and a bouquet of dandelions bloom up magically.

"Wow!" I stare at them in awe and grab them. "They are so beautiful. I didn't know you can make such things!" I blow at them and start to decorate Loki's head with the little seeds.

I smile. "White looks so pretty on you."

"This is the worst I looked in 1500 years", Loki mumbles. "And that means something."

I roll my eyes. Then I let my glance wander over his face. "I think you have one on your cheek", I whisper. I bent down and give him a small kiss.

A smile scurries onto his face and he turns his head to look at me. "What was that?"

I blush a little. "A kiss?"

Loki looks almost like he finds me cute. "If I look closer ... I think you have one of these seeds on your lips. Don't you?"

I blush more and nod. "I think I do", I whisper.

Loki lays a soft hand on my neck and kisses me carefully. My eyes flutter close, his other hand goes around my waist and caresses me calmly.

"You also look pretty with dandelion seeds", Loki murmurs.

I smile. "Thank you."

Loki smirks back, then he snaps his fingers and suddenly I wear a green dress with lots of dandelion heads and a white flower crown.

"Much better", he says as he leans in again.

_

A short and cute one because I thought you might like it.