You know what | smut 🍋

Warning: This is smut/lemon. My first Loki smut, to be precise. I hope you like it, it was my first smut I wrote without feeling weird!
_

I turned over in our bed. Next to me lied Loki, his back turned to me, his skin pale in the moonlight. The warm need inside me only increased.
"Loki", I murmured and let my fingertips glide sensually over his back. "I want it now."
I bend over him and could see how he smirked, but his eyes stayed closed. "Want what?", he said.
"You know exactly what I mean", I whispered, blushing. "Please? Are you in the mood?"
"Hm, I can't seem to understand, darling", he teased me. "Maybe you need to explain further."
I opened my mouth to give a protesting response, then I had a better idea. I slid deeper and reached with my hand around his waist, into his boxershort. As soon as I took hold and started to move my hand slowly up and down, I heard him suck in his breath harshly. The smirk was gone and his mouth was slightly open. Loki's eyes were still closed, but now it was because of completely other reasons.
He squirmed a bit, and then I stopped my movement. I let my hand exactly where it was, I just didn't do anything.
Loki made an unsatisfied sound. "Hey, don't stop. You are ... ugh ... continue."
I grinned. "Continue what?"
He groaned and shifted, but I made sure not to move my hand.
"You know exactly what", Loki pressed out.
"Hm", I teased, fully enjoying my place. "Maybe you need to explain further."
He made a noise that sounded like a hungry growl. "Oh screw it", he hissed and turned around.
I noticed that he opened his eyes, and in that splitsecond he had thrown me on my back and climbed on top of me. I giggled a little and let my hands slide over his body.
Loki kissed my neck and I felt heat both in my face and between my legs. His kisses were demanding, it was like he wanted to remind me who was in charge. His lips trailed up to my jaw, and I felt like reminding him who was actually in charge.
I slid my hand back into his pants, and as I took his hardness back into a firm grip, he collapsed on top of me.
"Mrhm", he grumbled and his hands wandered over me, fingers gliding over all the right places. His back arched and he placed flustered kisses between my breasts.
"Funny how you men are helpless when somebody does that", I whispered and snickered raucously.
Loki managed to look up to me while squirming and pressing himself onto my body, and to my surprise he smirked. "Not only men", he said. Then he snapped with one hand and green magic flew through the air. It scurried between my legs, and suddenly it felt like many knowing fingers and tongues were working down there.
I moaned and arched my back while he laughed quietly on top of me.
"Magic is useful, isn't it?"
I panted as a response, and while I moved and moved under him, I accidently stroked his length again with the hand that was still in his pants.
"Mmh", he said and closed his eyes again. "Goddamn it ... I need to ... it is so good to see you like this ..."
His words were food for the growing hunger in my lower belly. And while the touching and teasing tongues and fingers continued their work, Loki's own hand joined them between my legs. I moaned louder as he massaged in circles, my arousal contributing into his, making us spiral higher and higher.
At one point I couldn't hold onto myself, I slided down a bit and smashed my lips onto his with a kiss. He joined in fiercely, and we bit on our lips, tugged at them, teased them, and tasted our tongues.
When I felt my pulse directly under his massaging fingers, I knew I wouldn't take any longer.
"Now!", was the only thing I managed to press out before the wave rolled over me.
It started at his fingers, me suddenly becoming a thousand times more sensitive, and spread over my whole body. I felt his other hand on my breasts, his breath on my face, his lips on mine and I clenched all my muscles. I accelerated the speed and pressure I was caressing him and he too bend over forcefully and buried his face in my neck. He moaned and I felt his arm wrapping around me, pulling me closer in this very moment.
We both rode on our highs, a cold liquid ran over my fingers, then our breathing started to slow down again.
"You were wonderful as always", he murmured and I laughed in bliss.
"You too", I whispered. "Always having a trick up your sleeve, right?"
He chuckled warmly. "Always."
For the next minute, we just lay there, listening to the heart beat of the other, feeling our body heat.
"Did you invent that spell for you or for future lovers?", I asked amused.
Loki snickered. "Oh, would you like to know ..."