120| The Capture

A/N: ENJOY :3

We sat in the living room of Grimmauld Place in silence after hearing Kreacher's Tale

I was completely numb after what we heard. I looked at the floor, all the color had drained from my face. I could no longer feel any sense of happiness or hope that I was feeling hours ago.

Regulus. Died a hero.

For all these years, we thought he had backed away from the Death Eaters out of fear and was killed. But we were wrong.

He died a hero's death.

He died to save the world.

Despite the plan being partially failed.

But that didn't matter.

Our beloved Regulus.

"Water?" Hermione asked quietly, bringing a tray with two glasses of water, which he took gladly.

None of us dared to speak, especially Sirius. He looked as though the whole thing had the greatest impact on him, and it was understandable to me.

They became strained after Sirius was sorted into Gryffindor, and Reggie was sorted into Slytherin. They had opposite views and beliefs, and their relationship further deteriorated when Sirius ran away from home.

He took a large gulp while I simply stared at the shining glass in silence.

"It's getting late, Selene and I should probably head back home," he finally said, in a low voice and glanced at the trio before his gaze fell on me. "Surely, you and Moony wouldn't mind if... Ana and I stay at yours for tonight?"

"Not at all, by the way, you can go first if you'd like... I wanna stay here for a few moments." I mumbled, placing the undrunk glass on the table.

"I'd rather wait for you outside," he said.

He bid Harry, Ron, and Hermione goodbye and walked out of the room fastly as I did the same.
Before I could step out of the room, I felt a hand tug on my cloak, causing me to turn around.

Kreacher's usual disgusted glare was replaced by a soft one, one of his hands that were behind him seemed to hold something.

"Master Regulus wanted to give this to Mistress Selene... once she 'fully understands the truth'." he handed me a small piece of parchment, and something was kept in it.

Well, whatever it was, I silently decided to myself that I wouldn't open it today.

"Thank you, Kreacher," I whispered with a grateful nod. "Watch over them."