64| Celebrations

The sweet, sharp fresh aroma of the grass that surrounded me filled my nose

The sweet, sharp fresh aroma of the grass that surrounded me filled my nose. I sighed in content, and smiled to myself.

My back pressed against the grass and my head resting on Remus's lap, as my eyes wandered around the beautiful and calm landscape of Remus's cottage in Yorkshire. He invited me over to his house, and it took about two solid minutes to convince Sirius to let me stay with him before he finally relented, on the condition I let Ana stay with him in Grimmauld Place.

His fingers combed through my long hair again and again, which sent shivers down my spine as they went back and forth, I honestly hoped that it would go on forever. We didn't speak to each other that much, yearning to reconnect physically and spiritually.

The only sounds were the birds in the nearby trees, their afternoon songs and our breathing.

How lucky he was to have a calm surrounding to live in, I thought to myself over and over since we arrived here. It was certainly better than being stuck in the dark and bleak Grimmauld Place.

But, his cottage was derelict and rundown.

"Do you really have to leave tomorrow?" I murmured, finally breaking the calm silence and looked up to his sweet green eyes.

He laughed softly and grinned. I sighed under my breath and sat next to him. Remus would be leaving in the morning along with the rest of the Advance Guard,  Sirius and the Weasleys to King's Cross Station as the kids were going back to Hogwarts.

"Selene Black we've been through this a hundred times," he moaned seductively, I giggled as he pulled me closer to him and the next thing I knew, he was now laying on the grass and I was on top of him. His hands placed firmly on my waist. "It's part of my job, besides I'll be back after eleven."

"It's not fair. I get to stay in Grimmauld Place, which will be quiet without six teenagers rambling around for the next months, with Kreacher, while you and the others go outside." I groaned as he chuckled.

"Like I said. I'll be back after eleven," he muttered. "Then you and I can spend some quality time together."

"Sounds great." I smirked, as he kissed me tenderly.

"We need to go." I mumbled. He chuckled softly and lifted us back up before the two of us apparated to Grimmauld Place.

When we arrived at the doorstep, we heard the unexpected sounds of squeals and exchanged of 'Congratulations' inside.

"Sounds like a party." Remus mumbled, smiling.

The door swiftly opened, Fred and George were standing with quite bothered expressions and disgusted frowns on their faces as they looked at the two of us and let us enter the house.