66| Sick

"Alright, that's enough for today, Black, enjoy your weekend

"Alright, that's enough for today, Black, enjoy your weekend." Mad-Eye said across the room, picking up his wand that I had disarmed a few seconds ago.

"See ya' Mad-Eye!" I exclaimed with a bright smile on my face, picking up my jacket as I went out of the Auror training room.

As I passed through the long, almost empty hallways of the Ministry, I saw a familiar red-headed figure who coincidentally happened to pass by. I furrowed my eyebrows at disgust as Percy Weasley pompously walked in front of me, not even acknowledging my presence.

Yet I didn't care if that clown greeted me or not.

But as I reached the Atrium, my eyes noticed the heaps of Daily Prophet newspapers were stacked. I took a look closer, and much to my disgust, the headline read: MINISTRY SEEKS EDUCATIONAL REFORM.
And on the pictured on the front page, was a short woman with a broad, flabby face with a slack mouth and was grinning, which made her look like a toad.

I immediately recognized the woman in the photograph.

Dolores Jane Umbrige.

An evil, malevolent, ignorant, cruel, and nasty woman, or as many like to call her –

the reincarnation of the devil.

I hated her. Everyone I knew hated her. I couldn't even believe that there were people like Fudge and Percy that actually like her.

I hated her before she even became the new Defence Against the Dark Arts professor this year at Hogwarts.

I had the same level of hatred towards her as Remus. After all, she was the one behind the Anti-Werewolf Legislation.

She was vile and pathetically prejudiced, mostly to half-breeds. This was hypocritical, since she was a half-blood herself (a fact that she has been ashamed of since she was a child as I've heard from Tonks and Mad-Eye). She was responsible for Remus and other werewolves being shunned by society, and why they couldn't find a pleasant job.

I was afraid of what might happen to Hogwarts now that she was appointed High Inquisitor.

And Dumbledore better do his best to make sure that she wouldn't burn it to the ground.

Umbridge was another thing aside from the war, the long Order meetings, and my Auror training that was now resting on my shoulders and consuming all the spaces left in my head.

Arriving in the hallway of my home, I quickly heard the voices of Sirius and Ana coming from the kitchen, they sounded as though they were having an intense debate over something.