103| Butterflies and Baby Names

Platform 9 and 3/4 was bustling on the first of September

Students were everywhere, some were familiar to me, like Harry's classmates, and some were not.

Mrs. Weasley gave each of the children a tight embrace before they boarded the train, and Sirius had pulled Harry to the side to have a short conversation with him.

People in the station couldn't help but stare at both of them.

"Just imagine," Remus pulled me closer to him, one arm around my waist as we walked around.
"Soon, our daughter will be walking on this very platform and will be boarding the train to school."

I smiled at him. "You really are adorable. I haven't given birth yet, and you're already talking about our daughter going to Hogwarts."

The thought just made my heart flutter. In twelve years, she'd be fully grown, in her school robes and entering her first year. Wouldn't that be a wonderful sight to see in twelve years?

"Alright, Prongslet," said Sirius with a laugh, messing up Harry's already messy hair. "Have fun okay? I swear, sixth year is going to be one of the best years you'll ever experience. And if you have any problems —"

"I'll write to you immediately, I promise. And please... stay out of trouble if possible." Harry finished.

"Trouble is my middle name, mini James," Sirius squeezed him tightly and ruffled his hair. "But it's nice to go out again and being a free man, it feels like I never went to Azkaban. Good luck, oh and don't forget what I've taught you."

He grinned brightly. Harry thought for a while.
"Don't let anyone push me around?"

"No, no, the other thing." Sirius said, chuckling.

"When life gives you lemons, throw them at Snape?"

"Ah, good one Harry, but –" Sirius glanced at Mrs. Weasley who was busy talking with Hermione and lowered his voice. "Your dad, godfather, and former teacher were Marauders, a little mischief won't hurt."

"I hope when she gets older, she'll get sorted to Gryffindor and be a Quidditch star just like you." said Remus, one cloudy October afternoon.

It had been a month since the children had returned to Hogwarts, and the silent life we knew without them had also come back. Order meetings resumed, while I had to stay home at all costs. Remus had been asked to go on Order missions or sometimes to visit Hogwarts, but to my surprise, he turned them all down.

"Oh Rem, don't tell me we're going to bet again," I laughed at him. "I don't care what house she'll get sorted into, I'll be proud no matter what. And...being a Quidditch star isn't easy. Do you remember when I fell off my broom during my seventh year and I had to stay in the Hospital Wing overnight? Oh no, I don't want her to go through that."