87| The Will of Orion and Alphard Black

"So, Remus and I have decided- that the wedding will be on May 13th

"So, Remus and I have decided- that the wedding will be on May 13th."

"So... that means- the kids won't be able to attend?" Sirius asked sadly, sipping his cup of tea.

"Well, we considered moving the wedding to July. But we just thought it would be much safer if we just invite the Order and close friends." Remus said.

"Yeah, I understand." Sirius mumbled.

"Anyways, moving on to the ceremony –" I piped up. "So, since my dearest brother is still a wanted mass murderer, the wedding can't be held anywhere in public. So we thought, if we can have it here, if it's okay with you Sirius?"

"Anything for my dearest sister." he sent a grin and nodded at me.

"All of the Order members are invited, including few of her close friends." Remus said quietly, pouring himself a cup of tea.

"Er- I considered Ted walking me down the aisle," I mumbled, Sirius choked on his drink slightly and sent a confused look at me which caused me to giggle slightly. "But then that job is strictly for you, Sirius."

He dropped his demeanor at once and gave me an approving grin.

"That's why I love you, kiddo." he muttered.

"AND, will it be okay if Andy gives me away too?" I asked, sitting beside the tired-looking Sirius. "I mean, she's like my mum, and I owe her everything."

"I don't see why not, pup." Sirius sighed happily.

"Oh and Padfoot, we want you to be best man as well." Remus smiled brightly, Sirius doing the same and clapped his hands in triumph.

"Great," he laughed. "Bridesmaids? And maid of honor?"

"Tonks and Monica ... and Ana is my maid of honor." I chuckled, Ana was over at the pantry, collecting some glasses by the shelves and hummed absent-mindedly at me.

"Maid of honor?"

The three of us nodded in unison.

"Oh, my pleasure." she sent a wam smile at me.

"And last-" I chuckled. "We'd hope Kingsley would me the officiate."

"Me?"

Kingsley was now standing behind Sirius looking quite shock yet there was a slight gleam of joy in his eyes.

"Yes. You heard it right, Shacklebolt." I grinned.

"Mate, you literally give off priest maturity rate. I can totally see you doing it." Sirius laughed.

"I-I would love to, kid." he smiled in disbelief.

"Wotcher! What did I miss?" Tonks came skipping in the room with a bright smile, her hair now a shade of light violet.