89| Last Days

Author's Notes: This chapter will have a few time skips, I apologize in advance.

Italic words are flashbacks (Regulus Black flashbacks)

"And who do we want to come?"

"Just the Order, and a few of my friends." I was busy sorting through the invitations.

The sixth day of May.

Only seven days left until the big day, Molly had been busy consulting Madam Malkin about my dress ever since the engagement and has been preparing the catering herself as well. The cottage was as good as new, renovated and fully cleaned.

"Did Molly spoil anything about that dress of yours?" he asked giddily, a smirk gracing his lips. "I am dying to see it." He kissed my neck playfully, as I squirmed with a laugh, wriggling to get away from his playful antics before finally slapping his cheek midly.

"No you idiot, it'll arrive by probably tomorrow and unfortunately, you'll only get to see it on the 13th." I snorted.

He sat on my desk, his eyes simply fixed on the stack of parcels. "By the way, Sirius suggested the other day ... if we'd like to have a honeymoon?"

"To where exactly?" he asked, his eyes now looking at mine and eyebrows furrowed in question.

"He suggested, France or Italy, or somewhere else." I said.

He breathed. "Darling, I really don't mind about an extravagant honeymoon or going far away just for that. We could just have a small one, you know just the two of us." 

"Don't worry, I didn't agree either." I grinned, Remus letting out a sigh of relief.

"Anyways, I need to head to the house now." he said, hopping off the table and buttoning up the first two buttons of his shirt that were undone casually. His head cocking to his side in an adorable manner before he left the room.

"No, I have a lot to do unfortunately." I muttered in a low voice.

"You need some rest, love. Your eyebags are concerning me." he said, noting at the deep set of circles under my eyes. I hadn't slept properly for the past weeks, thinking of both the wedding AND my training.

"I will, wolfie." I let out a tired yawn, he smiled at at me and left the room. I checked the last letter on my desk, adressed to Aberforth and Charles Dumbledore before drifting off to nap.

The first, proper nap I had in a few weeks.

"I swear to Merlin," Sirius ranted again in the kitchen, I paid no attention to him and studied. "That Charles makes me suspicious. You better not invite that bloke."

"But do you have any proof that he's an arsehole just like you said five- ten minutes ago?" I questioned him, Sirius stayed silent. "You see. Charles is a nice person, you owe me five galleons if I convince you on Monday."