85| Love of My Life

Author's Notes: the amount of guilt I feel rn for taking too long to update this story 💀

Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter x

~ THE CHAPTER EVERYONE'S BEEN WAITING FOR ~

About a month had passed.

February 10th, to be exact.

Everything returned to normal, as it should be.

But not everything.

Everyone in the house acted strangley whenever I passed by, especially yesterday. Not to mention Sirius suddenly burst into tears for no reason and everyone was laughing quietly and kept smiling at me as though there was a celebration.

I woke up to feeling a bigger weight fall on my bed and the cold nose of a dog sniffing my face.

"Are you crazy, Sirius. It's too early-" I groaned, rolling over, my eyes peeling open to see I was alone and the side of Remus's bed, all neat and he was gone.

"He left." Sirius said, now transformed back to his human form.

"W-what? W-where?"

"Dunno," Sirius grinned as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "He left very early, he left you a note over there." He pointed his finger to a small parchment that was placed underneath my own pillow.

"Well, gotta go take a shower."Sirius stood from my bed.

"Yeah, with Ana." I smirked.

He gasped dramatically and feigned shock by placing his hand on his chest.

"Well that's not how you talk about me," he huffed. "But thanks for the idea!"

I rolled my eyes.

Sirius left the room with a smirk. "Molly's prepared some breakfast if you'd like."

"Yeah, be down in a few minutes." I muttered and grabbed the piece of parchment.

The letter read:

I'm hoping you won't wake up and notice my absence, but if you should, I'll be back very soon. I've just gone back home for personal matters and to London for something important.

See you later. I love you.

So much.