97| Level Nine, The Department Of Mysteries

A/N: no specific message, just brace yourselves people ...

Upon hearing the news of my pregnancy, everyone was of course, thrilled

Upon hearing the news of my pregnancy, everyone was of course, thrilled. Tonks was giddy at the fact she now had a new cousin, my best friends were beaming widely, Fred and George had almost fainted at our announcement. And Lyall, was over the moon at the fact he was going to be a grandfather.

Mad-Eye had announced that I was now taking a break from my auror training. Molly suggested for me to return to work once the baby was born and I was capable and strong enough for the vigorous training.

Remus, being the protective man he was, had me eschew missions for the Order. So every night I sat in the living room of our house, waiting for his safe arrival, and thank the good Lord he arrived unharmed every time he went on a mission.

As May passed by and June had blossomed, I was already three weeks pregnant, all we could talk about at home was the baby. We would discuss what hair color the kid was going to have, or what eye color. We thought if he or she would take after me or Remus, physically and in personality.

I pictured our baby as a boy. Looking very much like Remus, tall and had the same physical features but also had my eyes, and would be a Quidditch star in Hogwarts. He, on the other hand, wanted a girl, who looked like me, and would be a prefect and Head Girl once she goes to school.

"Have we thought of names yet?" I questioned Remus, one afternoon in the living room of Grimmauld Place. He looked and me and thought for a while.

"No not really, isn't it a bit too early for that?" he asked, craning down at my stomach and stroking it affectionately. "I think once we know if it's a boy or a girl, we might start —"

"Jesus, you two haven't given your kid a name yet?" Sirius asked, and then grinned widely which, surprisingly worried Remus. "Because I have a few good ones in mind that you might like."

"Absolutely not!" Remus cut him off sharply, and before Sirius could speak, he retorted saying. "We're not going to name our kid Actual-Proof-That-Remus-Had-Sex-With-Selene-Lupin!"

Ana, who was sitted in the couch opposite us, burst into laughter.

"My god...it actually has a ring to it." I grinned.

"See?" Sirius threw his hands in the air in triumph. "Even my sister is fond of my creativity! And Moony, you involuntarily gave away the fact you two did have –"

"You pervert!" Remus yelled, chasing him outside as the other laughed like a child.

"At least it's unisex!"