58| Peace Offering

"Let's call it a day shall we?" Mad-Eye said, slightly grinning as the meeting ended

Ana Dolohov, the newest member for the Order of the Phoenix, looked around looking quite flustered.

"Wait- so, that's it? The meeting's over?" she asked, as the other members of the Order looked at her with awkwardness.

"Are you blind? Of course it's over! Unless you want an extra hour like Death Eater meetings." Sirius shouted, glaring at her intensely.

I heard Ana mumbling a hmph under her breath and with exasperation stood from her seat and walked out of the room, slamming the door at all of us; all of us trading glances as we heard her muffled footsteps and heard the opening of the main door.

"Fiesty." Fred grinned.

"That's something you don't see everyday." George continued.

"Sirius how could you be so cold at a lady?" Remus sighed in exasperation, his hands running through his scarred face.

"Don't blame me, Moony!" Sirius said, very annoyed. "Blame Dumbledore for bringing that bitch here and letting her be a part of this organization without our knowledge!"

He angrily stood from his seat, I desperately looked at him before he stormed out of the kitchen, and proceeded upstairs.

"I'll go talk to him." Remus muttered, standing and raced out of the kitchen to talk to Sirius.

"Tonks, we have to go." Kingsley stated, I looked at Tonks who was busy entertaining a laughing Ginny with her metamorphagus abilities.

"Do a pig snout." Ginny said, quite breathless from her laughing.

Tonks grinned cheekily and transformed her mouth from a duck bill into a pig snout which caused Ginny to laugh even further.

"Ginny, head upstairs to clean yourself up and let Tonks leave. Mrs. Weasley hollered from across the room, too preoccupied with preparing dinner:

"Wait- Mum! Tonks, do one more HAHAHAHA!" Ginny laughed, covering her red face as I heard Mrs. Weasley releasing a sigh.

"Sorry Gin, but I gotta go. Auror business." Tonks grinned, standing and patting Ginny's hair.

"See ya' Selene." she said, giving me an embrace.
"Goodnight." I mumbled, before she, Mad-Eye and Kingsley left the kitchen.

As I exited the kitchen, I could hear Sirius and Remus arguing from upstairs, quite intensely about Ana. Sirius still didn't seem to have embraced the fact that Ana was now part of the Order.

"You could at least try to say sorry to her!" Remus hissed, his voice muffled.

"Definitely won't be happening Moony. We never got along during our Hogwarts years, and never will be." Sirius grumbled.