Important Notes

Hey everyone, It's Dorren (The Author obviously).

So, I know I've been kicking around what to do with this fanfiction. I've kicked around either putting the story up for adoption or discontinuing it, but I finally made a decision. 

I'm going to keep the book going... Just not how it is now. When I started writing this story, I had taken a good several year break from writing creatively.  I lost my style of writing and tried to find it again with this and my other story.  

So, having found that my writing style was unrefined, rushed, and hard to follow I've decided to start over now that I'm slightly more experienced.  

If you read this before the rewrite is coming out, then you know what it was like. Long paragraphs that (In my Opinion) run on.  Not to mention. rushed writing that makes the characters interact in weird ways.  

Thank you all for being so patient with me during the break and I hope you enjoy the new version.

!!!Update!!! (03/12/2023)

Hey everyone. 

I don't know if people even remembered this fanfiction exited or stuck around this long.  

I know that I said I was going to keep this fanfiction going, and I would like to.  I am just very low on motivation with this one.  I will pick it up again after working on some other stuff but as of right now I'm officially Putting this as long-term Hiatus.  

I'll pick this up again at some point. If it's late this year or next year I'm not sure.  I will put something out there in the future however letting you all know what's going on.