Important Information

Hey Everyone it's the Author, Dorren.  I just wanted to take this time now that I got through Volume 2 of RWBY.  Obviously I don't own any of the characters in this book.  All RWBY characters are owned by Rooster Teeth and all Young Justice Characters are owned by Warner Brothers and DC Comics.  Bart is an original character but the powers he posses are that of the flash but I digress.

Now that Volume 2 of this fanfiction is over I wanted to address something. 

This book is going to continue but I wanted to take a little break from it.  Up until this point I've been working on these chapters the same day I've released them.  This takes all day and I don't exactly edit that much.  I've been going back over the earlier chapters and noticed a lot of grammatical errors along with what seems to me as lazy/rushed writing.  

In order to fix this I plan on taking a few months off (Being the beginning of November 2021 now) and returning in the beginning of 2022 at some point (I will keep you all updated)

This will allow me to work on some other books that I've had ideas for along with finishing my current My Hero Academia one.  If any of these interest you or you like my writing style please consider subscribing to my account.

I appreciate all the support up until now and I look forward to writing more for all you lovely individuals.  I hope yo see you when I return with more of this book or possible even in some of my other works.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and end of the year.