V:1 Chapters 3, The First Step

----The next Morning----

"Wake up lazy butt!" an energetic orange haired girl says loudly waking up a boy with Black hair and a pink streak.  "It's morning, It's morning, It's morning, it's morning" The girl sings loudly waking up several other people in the area.  Groaning Bart sits up rubbing his eyes taking in his surroundings.  "I'll take whatever she's having" Bart says before getting up and packing up his blanket.  

The energetic Girl and untalkative boy are now in the locker rooms as the boy brushes his teeth.  "I can't believe we've been at Beacon a full twenty-four hours! Not that I thought we would get kicked out or anything. I mean, you're the perfect student and I'm... well I'm me.  But it's just crazy you know?" The girl says to the unresponsive boy.  

They are now back packing up their stuff as the girl continues to talk.  "We've been friends for soooo long! What are the odds we'd still be together? well not 'together' together, not that you're not handsome, you are handsome! but that'd just be weird. Right? Right" She exclaims.  they are now seen eating pancakes next to each other as Bart can be seen with 3 plates of pancakes each with 10 pancakes on them.  "Wow and I thought I liked pancakes but look at that guy" She says noticing the speedsters plates.  "but still, I hope we end up on the same team together" She continues as she eats the pancake in her mouth.  "Oh, we should come up with a plan to make sure we end up on the same team together, what if we bribe the headmaster?" She says.  "That won't work, the dude literally owns a school" Bart calls over to the duo.  "Oh he's right" she says.

The unresponsive boy is now seen opening his locker as he grabs his gear.  "Oh I know! we'll have some sort of signal! Like a distress signal! a secret signal so we can find each other in the forest! Can you Imitate a sloth?" she asks the dark haired boy.  The boy finally speaks and says "Nora" turning to try and face her but she is already on the other side of him.  "Yes Ren?" The girl now known as Nora asks.  "I don't think sloths make a lot of noise" Ren says slipping his weapons into his sleeves as Nora goes quiet for a second.  "That's why it's perfect! No one will suspect we're working together" The energetic girl says.  "Come on, Nora.  Let's go" Ren says closing his locker.  They begin to walk off as Nora adds in  "but not 'together' together"

The duo pass Ruby and Yang on their way out.  "Wonder what those two are so worked up about" Ruby asks.  "oh, Who knows. So you seem awfully chipper this morning!" Yang says turning to talk to her sister.  "Hm, yep! No more awkward small talk or getting to know you stuff! today I get to let my sweetheart do the talking" Ruby says as she pulls her Scythe Crescent Rose out of her locker.  "Well remember Ruby, you're not the only one going through Initiation.  If you want to grow up, you're going to have to meet new people and learn to work together" Yang says. 

"Ugh, you sound like dad! Okay, first of all what does meeting new people have to do with fighting, and secondly I don't need people to help me grow up, I drink Milk" The Cape wearing girl says.  Bart then peaks his head out from the open locker next to them.  "Uh, Ruby. I don't think that's how milk works. also what am I chopped Liver?" Bart says.   "Wah! where did you come from" Ruby asks him startled by the sudden appearance.  "I've been here the whole time. just checking out my new gear" Bart says closing the locker.  when the locker closes he is seen in his red and silver super suit with new Gauntlets on his fists.  "What. is. that?" yang asks looking at the boy in a tight lightly armored suit.  "What this? It's my combat gear.  The suit is friction proof because I move pretty fast. Don't want my clothes to catch on fire.  As for the gauntlets those are new" Bart replies putting on his goggles.  "Well it looks really cool, my semblance is also speed but I don't think I'm that fast" Ruby says admiring the gauntlets and suit.  "So back on topic, what about when we form teams?" Yang asks Ruby. 

"Oh, I don't know, I--. I'll just be on you're team or something" She says turning away from yang.  "Maybe you should try being on someone else's team" Yang hesitantly says playing with her hair.  "My dearest sister Yang, are you implying you don't want to be on the same team as me?" Ruby asks getting up close to her sister.  "What no! of course I do... I just thought I dunno-- maybe it would help you break out of your shell!" Yang says trying to over her tracks.  "What the--! I don't need to break out of my shell! That's absolutely --" "Ridiculous" Jaune interrupts Ruby as he passes by.  "There is no way I put my my gear in locker six-three-six yesterday" Jaune continues.