Saved World to a New World

Young Justice Universe:

3rd Person POV:

The Justice League along with the Young Justice team had just driven The Reach off the planet and blue Beatle is back on their side. The celebration however did not last long as the Reach has planted Magnetic Field Disrupters across the globe. A meeting was quickly called on the Watchtower to try and find a solution.

"The natural disasters have escalated, the rest of the league is spread thin saving lives across the globe" Captain Atom says as pictures of the Leagues efforts are shown on the screen. "It's Black beetles MFD's. The Magnetic Field Disruptors The reach seeded at multiple locations across the earth, they're causing a deterioration of the planet's magnetic field, which in turn is causing these not so natural disasters." Blue Beetle says before the screen changes to show the devices. "I can locate all the devices but each of them is protected by beetle tech drones. Each is programmed to run interference until the MFD is able to build up enough steam to go chrysalis and destroy the world." he continues. Soon enough Lex Luthor comes onto the screen and proposes a truce in deactivation the MFD's.

the hero's soon meet up with every available ally outside of Lex Corp. Split into groups of two aside from the one group of three, they are provided with Reach Tech Eggs loaded with the kill code they split up and tackle their individual MFD's

Artemis, Wally West (Kid Flash) and Bart West (Hero Name: Bolt) are sent to Paris to tackle that one. Once there the trio quickly make their way to the Eifel tower where the MFD is located. Dodging attacks from the drones guarding the device Wally picks up Artemis to prevent her from getting hit. "Ah, the Eifel tower and the ever romantic city of lights" Wally says in a French accent. "We're definitely coming back here some day. You know when there isn't a world to save" He continues. "There will always be a world to save, now drop me and go" Artemis replies still in his arms. "Will you two stop flirting and get this over with" Bart says as he punches one of the drones into the ground destroying it. "Yah yah, little bro. You're just jealous" Wally replies as the other two drones are destroyed.

Now that all the drones are destroyed wally runs up and attached the Egg with the kill code to the MFD deactivating it. "Omega squad has-" Artemis starts to say into the coms before getting cut off by a kiss from wally. "Omega squad repeat that transmission" the person on the other side says. "Omega Squad has deactivated the MFD is what she would have said had they stopped flirting" Bart says shaking his head with a smile on his face.

Soon after all the other squads started reporting their reports until they were all done. Back on the watch tower Lucas Carr was monitoring the progress. "Good work everyone, twenty squads deployed and twenty MFD's destroyed. The mission was a success, we have done it" He announces. "We missed one, the earth's magnetic field is still being disrupted" The Atom announces bringing up visual. "Beetle to watch tower, I'm picking up a twenty first MFD in the arctic" Blue Beetle announces through the coms. "There aren't any zeta tubes in the Arctic, we wont make it in time." The Atom says. "Don't worry gang, I've got this" Barry Allen also know as the Flash says as he speeds his way to the Arctic MFD. "Not without me you don't, squads of two remember" Impulse says as he speeds up next to the Flash.

Once at the location The Flash reports in "It's too late the MFD has gone chrysalis , I don't think the egg-." "The egg is useless now. you're too late" Lex Luthor says cutting him off. Speeding out of the cavern it is soon destroyed by a giant blue energy tornado. "Now what?" The flash asks, "Now, you run" Lex Replies. getting angry the flash retorts by saying "Hey I'm no quitter."

"I didn't say run away, I said run. Together you and Impulse should be able to negate the chrysalis by running reverse to it's energy flow" Lex informs. "Is it really that simple" the flash asks.