V:1 Chapter 6, Badge of Honor

Last Time:

The teams were formed and Bart on account of his unique powers and skills he posses was added as the fifth member of team RWBY.  After a brief chat with professor Ozpin he heads back to the shared dorm room and the end of the day rolls around.

This Time:

Bart's POV:

Waking up in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar room is never a reassuring thing first thing in the morning. So Imagine my surprise when I wake up in a dorm room with four girls in the other beds.  Quickly recovering from my momentary state of shock I sit up in bed and take in my surroundings as the events of the previous couple of days come back to me.  The new friends I've made in another dimension I'm stuck in. I quickly think about my new friends one by one.

On my team there was Ruby, Weiss, Yang, and Blake.  Ruby our leader was the youngest while still only a year younger than myself, making her fifteen standing at around 5'2".  She had neck length black hair that ended with red tips.  Delicate facial features and silver eyes accompanied by the usual smile that was quite contagious.  She usually wore a black and red outfit that consisted of a black high necked long sleeve blouse with red trim.  She also wears a black combat skirt that also has red trim and a red cape to complete the outfit.  She was my first friend here and I definitely wasn't expecting to have a crush on her. 

That being said, her older half sister Yang kind of scared me a little even if she is only a year older than me at the age of seventeen.  standing at around 5'8" the older girl has lilac eyes and bright golden hair.  She wears a tan jacket that bares her midriff, with golden brown piping and short, puffy sleeves with black cuffs that feature two gold buttons. Underneath this, she wears a low cut yellow crop top with her emblem on the left breast in black.  She also wears a brown belt covered by a pleated brown piece of material reaching from hip to hip around the back of her waist, with her emblem emblazoned on the right-most pleat in gold. Underneath this is a long, white, asymmetrical piece of material reaching to her knee on the right side, as well as a pair of tight black spandex compression shorts that reach her upper thighs.  She is very straightforward and confident and to top it all off very protective of her younger half sister.

Next is Blake, she was the first student I met even if our conversation was brief.  Standing only a couple inches shorted than Yang at 5'6". She has Black hair and is always seen wearing a bow that sometimes moves on their own as if something is under it she also has amber eyes.  Her usual outfit consists of a black, buttoned vest with coattails and a single silver button on the front. Underneath this is a white, sleeveless, high necked, crop undershirt and white shorts with a zipper on the front of each leg, emblazoned with the YKK logo. She also wears black low-heeled boots and full stockings with a color gradation of black to purple at her ankles. Her emblem is visible on the outside of both thighs just below her shorts in white

Weiss is the last of my new teammates and is by far the hardest to get along with due to her stuck up rich girl nature.  The girl while older than Ruby and I only stands at a height of 5'3" which is probably why she wears heels.  She has White hair and pale blue eyes with a scar running over her left eye.  She wears a thigh-length strapless dress with a faint color gradation from white to pale blue at the hem. A small piece of black lace sits in the front of her neckline and the hem of the dress is scalloped and stitched to resemble snowflakes, with layers of white tulle under the skirt. Over this, she wears a bell-sleeved bolero with the same color gradation as her dress from shoulder to wrist, lined in red and with a ruffled collar. On the back of the bolero is the Schnee crest.  Her boots are white, wedged heeled, and higher at the back than the front. They have a small silver decoration across the top of the foot and are lined in red. A thin white sash is tied around her waist with a pouch attached to the back.