V:1 Chapter 10, Black & White

Last Time: Blake, Bart, and Weiss got in a heated argument about the white fang and faunus.  During the argument Blake let slip that she is a faunus and ran out of the dorm room in panic.  Bart goes after her to be a supportive friend.  They ran into the Monkey faunus from the docks.  Ruby, Yang, and Weiss go out looking for them after they were gone all weekend.

This Time:

3rd person POV:

"So... you want to know more about me" Blake says sipping her tea as she sits across from the monkey faunus named Sun. All the while Bart sits next to Sun strumming a tune on his guitar.  "Finally, She speaks!" Sun says holding his cup with his tail.  "Nearly two days and you've given me nothing but small talk and weird looks while this guy is nothing but an open book" the monkey boy continues jerking his head in Bart's direction.  Blake as a reply gives him a look of displeasure as she glares at the guy.  "Yah Like that" Sun says making Bart chuckle.  

Sun Wukong is a student from the Kingdom of , who later moved to Minstral and attended Haven academy before transferring to Shade. He is a and the leader of SSSN.  Sun is a tan-skinned boy with short spiky light-blonde hair and dark-gray eyes.  He wears two red wrist bracers over black fingerless gloves and an open loose-collared white jacket with no shirt underneath, displaying his muscular physique. He also wears blue cargo pants tied up with a white belt. He wears white bandages on his legs and has a chain hanging from the belt loop on the right side of his pants. He sports black and yellow sneakers and wears a twisted golden necklace around his neck. As a result of his Faunus lineage, he has a long prehensile monkey tail the same color as his hair.

"Sun... are you familiar with the white fang? Blake asks the boy across from her.  "Of course! I don't think there's a faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them. Stupid holier-than-thou creeps that use force to get what they want" the blonde haired boy replies as Bart instantly stops playing and tries to signal for the boy to stop.  "Bunch of freaks if you ask me" Sun continues oblivious to Bart's attempts to stop him.  Blake takes another sip from her cup before placing it down.  "I was... once a member of the white fang" Blake informs causing Sun to choke on his drink.

Bart facepalms as the monkey boy tries to regain his composure with some light coughs.  "Wait a minute, 'you' were a member of the white fang?" Sun asks stunned.  "That's right.  I was a member for most of my life actually.  You could almost say I was born into it." Blake says as Bart nods in understanding as he starts to play some background music on his guitar again.  "Back then, things were different.  In the ashes of war, the white fang was meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between faunus and humans.  Of course, despite being promised equality, the faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate.  Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings. as a result, the whit fang rose up as a voice of our people. I was there, I was at the front of every rally. I took part in every boycott and I actually thought we were making a difference... But I was just a youthful optimist.  Then, five years ago our leader stepped down and a new one took his place.  A new leader, with a new way of thinking.  Suddenly our peaceful protests were being replaced with organized attacks. We were setting fire to shops that refused to serve us.  Hijacking cargo from companies that used faunus labor.  The worst part was? it was working.  We were being treated as equals" Blake says.  "But not out of respect like you wanted... it was out of fear" Bart says leaning back in the chair with a frown on his face as Blake nods.

Blake at this point had Bart and Sun's undivided attention as they place their cups down.  "So I left.  I decided I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence and instead, I would dedicate my whole life to becoming a huntress.  So here I am. A criminal hiding in plain view.  All with the help of a little black bow" Blake states.  "Blake, you are not a criminal.  Sure you've made mistakes in the past, we all have.  That doesn't stop you from what you're doing right now, working for a better tomorrow, just in a better way" Bart says putting his guitar in it's case.  "So... have you told any of you're friends this... you know aside from Bart here" Sun says now in a much more serious mood.