Rose felt how Fred and George tensed beside her, both clutching their forks tighter in their hands. She placed one hand over Fred's and the other one over George's arm, caressing ever so slightly as to show her support. The redhead was well aware that neither of them had put out even a smidgeon of effort in their OWLs, and the results would not please their mother.

The Hogwarts owl dropped three letters, each on the plates of the newly former fifth years. Jamsie also dropped the four letters on Rose's plate and Errol dropped a letter on George's plate before dropping another to Ron.

As the letter gazed up at her, Rose lifted her palm to her mouth, anxiously chewing at her flesh. That letter contained her whole future; whether she would be allowed to pursue NEWT level lessons or not; whether she would be able to be someone in the world or not.

"Well, go on then!" Ginny urged, a toothy grin on her face could be seen as Rose picked up her head. "Open the letters!"

Rose nodded, peeking besides her to see Fred and George had both picked up their own letters and were tearing them open. She took a deep breath whilst she took the letter in her hands, carefully opening the envelope it came in. 

She could practically feel The Weasley's eyes on her, anticipating the outcome. The letter began with a list of all the passing and failing grades, but Rose quickly jumped down to what she wanted— or needed— to know.

ROSE LILIANA POTTER HAS ACHIEVED...

ASTRONOMY: E

ARITHMANCY: O

CARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES: O

CHARMS: O

DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS: O

HERBOLOGY: A

HISTORY OF MAGIC: E

POTIONS: O

TRANSFIGURATION: O

"Merlin's beard." She muttered to herself, her voice barely audible as she stared at the paper in disbelief. 

"Lemme see," Fred said, peaking at Rose's paper from beside her. His eyes went wide as he yelled, "Bloody hell! Nine OWLs!"

"Merlin!" Ginny cheered, jumping from her seat and running to stand behind Rose. "Congratulations, Rosie!"

Rose was swiftly pulled off her seat and wrapped into a hug by the youngest Weasley. Rose let out a loud laugh, allowing Ginny to hug her tightly.

"Good job, Rose," Molly smiled once Ginny let go off her. "I am certain your parents would've been proud."

Rose smiled at Molly sheepishly, neither of the twins had utter a word since reading their own results, apart from Fred.

George seemed to snap of it first, he folded the letter and shoved it in the pocket of his jeans and stood up. 

"Well, this has been fun," he said, a grin in his face but Rose could see the anxiety filling his eyes. "Mum, if you won't mind, we have plans for today-"

"Hold it right there, George Weasley," Molly said, her eyes narrowed to slits as she stared at her son. "We haven't heard your results," she then turned to Fred, who was still sitting in the table. "Or yours."

"You really don't need to, mum," Fred said, doing the same thing his twin had done with his letter before standing up besides George, their backs to the exit of the kitchen. Ron, who was still sitting at the table, was staring at the twins and Molly with a scared expression in his face, as if he knew what was coming.

"Mum-"George began, but was interrupted by Molly's voice.

"Accio letters!" she shouted, and the twin's letters went flying to her outstretched hand. Her eyes searched the paper rapidly before her face turned beat red and she screeched, "FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY!"

Rose winced involuntarily, biting her lip hard as her hand went to held Fred's.

"THREE OWLS?!" Molly belted angrily, shoving the letters into the twin's chest. "HAVE I TAUGHT YOU NOTHING? NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I EXPERIENCED SUCH DISRESPECT! CERTAINLY NOT WITH BILL, CHARLIE, OR PERCY! NEVER IN MY LIFE DID I THINK YOU TWO WOULD BE SO CARELESS!"

"Mum, please-"Fred tried to say. 

"DO NOT 'MUM, PLEASE' ME, FREDERICK GIDEON WEASLEY!" Molly bellowed, pointing her finger at Fred. Rose now was holding the twin's letters on her hands, guarding them protectively. "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW, HUH?! NOW THAT YOU'VE ONLY GOT ONE OUTSTANDING?! WHAT KIND OF LIFE DO YOU PLAN ON DOING WITH THESE QUALIFICATIONS?!"

"We have a plan, mum," George intervened, his eyes down.

"OH, YOU HAVE A PLAN!" Molly laughed cruelly, her voice still loud. Rose couldn't help but feel sorry for her boyfriend and best friend as they stood there taking all the shit Molly was throwing at them. "AND CAN ONE KNOW WHAT KIND OF PLAN IS THAT?!"

"We're planning on opening a joke shop," Fred whispered quietly, but Rose could sense his anger growing by the second.

"A JOKE SHOP?!" Molly roared. "ARE YOU BLOODY KIDDING ME, FRED WEASLEY! YOU CANNOT OPEN A JOKE SHOP! THAT DOES NOT ENSURE YOU A GOOD LIFE! WERE WOULD YOU EVEN START? YOU'VE GOT NOTHING!"

"Mum, stop it, you're being cruel," Ginny interrupted, she had silent tears in her eyes. Rose fetched Ginny's hand, pulling her close to her.

"SHUT IT, GINNY," Molly snapped at her younger child. "YOU'VE GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, SO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!"

"Mum, you don't understand," George said. "We can make the shop work! We've already started!"

'Shit,' Rose thought, knowing it was a mistake to tell Molly that.

"YOU'VE ALREADY STARTED, HAVE YOU?" Molly asked venomously. "HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMNED MIND? ALL OF YOU, OUT THIS INSTANT! FRED AND GEORGE STAY!" 

"Molly, please," Rose tried, her eyes pleading.

"OUT, I SAID!" Molly yelled again, her voice final. Rose jumped, having heard that tone of voice before. She refused to move from Fred's side, even if she was afraid.

"It's alright," Fred whispered, in her ear. "We can take it."

"You shouldn't have to-"

"ROSE, I SAID OUT!" Molly shouted again, and Ginny yanked Rose's wrist, forcing Rose to leave the kitchen and leave the twins with Molly.

It felt awfully quiet in the den, with Ron, Ginny and Rose staring at the floor in utter shock.

"That was awful," Ginny whispered, breaking the silence as she fell back into the sofa; her eyes wide with astonishment. "I've never heard mum sound so mad."

"Fred and George must've really done it, this time," Ron said, taking a seat next to his sister.

"They've done nothing wrong," Rose snapped, her eyes angry even if green. "It's not their fault Molly doesn't think they can do it on their own without a ridiculous job at the Ministry!"

"That's not what I meant, Rosie," Ron replied, his voice sounded angry, but his eyes showed regret. "I was just saying that it wouldn't kill them to just to what their told, once in a while."

"They don't have to, if that's not what they want!" Rose argued hotly. "Ron, you know how hard the twins have worked on their products; Molly can't just chuck away their dream without first listening to them!"

"I know, Rose, I just-"

Ron's words were cut off when the three teenagers saw countless of trinkets flying off from up the stairs and into the kitchen.

"What are those?" Ginny whispered. Rose's eyes went wide, recognising the items as Fred and George's merchandise for the store.

"No, no, no, no," Rose cried, standing fast and running over to try and stop some of the items by taking them mid-air and putting them in her pocket. "Help me!" she urged Ginny and Ron, both of them stood, doing the same as Rose. However, they could only save a few objects as the rest of them flew into the kitchen, most likely to Molly.

"Is this what the twins have been working on?" Ron asked, looking down at the products in his hands. Rose nodded her head, letting herself collapse into the sofa.

"Fred and George will be torn," Rose mumbled, staring at the single three pieces of merchandise in her hands.