Chapter-23

*Taehyung P.O.V*
The next morning we got a call from Namjoon Hyung. He informed us that he had checked the family registration office and had found no clue regarding Y/n.

That left us with one option, which is Y/n was an orphan. Namjoon Hyung assured us that he would investigate every orphanage in the town so that we could find where Y/n belonged to.

"Tae...don't worry...Y/n will find her people soon," Jin Hyung said.

I couldn't believe it, I couldn't take it! Y/n had become so close to us! How could we give her away so easily!

"Hyung, will Y/n leave us?" I asked with teary eyes.

Jin Hyung turned his back towards me. I could make out that even he was sad though he pretended to be ok.

"Y-yes," he said shakily.

I don't know why I was attached to Y/n so much...she was not our real sister after all.

We sat around the table to have breakfast. Y/n was pretty much scared due to last night's incident so we let her sleep for some more time. Jin Hyung had called up Suga hyung last night to talk about Mi Yeon. Suga Hyung ensured that the evil girl was kicked out of the college.

"V, remember, that day when we thought you were a ghost....Y/n was looking so funny and scared" my Eomma laughed.

It had been ages since my mom laughed...She used to be gloomy and always cried in front of that photo in her room. Today seeing her so happy, aches me...because Y/n would be gone soon.

Eomma continued" And that makeup of yours!! Oh, God!! Pathetic...Even a gorilla would be terrified looking at her!"

I laughed faintly and looked at Jin Hyung. Even he was trying to control his emotions, after all, he was the one who brought her home.

Just then Mr Lee arrived and asked if he could join us for breakfast. We did not mind having him around so happily invited him.

Mom spoke so much about Y/n, how she acted childish, how she loved running around, her innocent smile, her jokes, her face when she was angry...

"Stop it!" Jin Hyung yelled.

We flinched and looked at him.

I tried to calm him down but was of no use.

"Eomma! Y/n belongs to an orphanage and will be gone soon!!! So please don't get attached to her" he said, holding back his tears.

My mom blinked in confusion. It seemed her whole world had shattered to pieces. She looked at her plate and silently poked the food, not willing to eat.

She asked "When will she go?" pain evident in her voice.

Hyung replied "Namjoon has not found the orphanage to which she belongs...Once he finds it, she will go..."

My mom didn't reply anything. There was awkward silence around the table. Suddenly the happy atmosphere in our house appeared to vanish just by the thought of Y/n leaving.

My dad, who was listening to our conversation broke the silence and said "If you guys don't mind shall we adopt Y/n? I mean she is from an orphanage so we can surely adopt. Moreover, she has lost her memory and regards us as her family...So it wouldn't be difficult."

We all stared at him for a while...Why didn't we think about this? It was a perfect idea!

Jin hyung's face lit up...he exclaimed "We can make Y/n our sister forever! Tae, Y/n will be with us! She will not leave!"

"Yes, Hyung!" I clapped my hands in excitement.

Mr Lee stood up and said with a grim look "I don't think it is a good idea to make a stranger your family."

"Why? Mr Lee" I questioned.

"BECAUSE SHE IS NOT YOUR SISTER! WHO KNOWS! IF SHE IS PRETENDING HER MEMORY LOSS TO TAKE A SHARE IN OUR BUSINESS...MOREOVER, YOU ARE NOT BLOOD-RELATED!!! YOU ARE NOT REAL SIBLINGS!" Mr Lee raised his voice, as if on purpose.

We heard a vase crashing down...When we turned, there she was! Y/n, a crying mess!

"Y-y/n listen to me" I stuttered.

"I am not your sister? You are not my Oppa? Then who am I?" She screamed.

Jin Hyung went towards her to explain but she backed off. She grabbed her bag before running out of the door.

We called after her but then she was gone. We never expected her to know the truth so soon! We never even thought of telling her...Yet she had overheard Mr Lee's words and had run out completely heartbroken.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

So the truth is out all thanks to Mr Lee :( 
Poor Y/n she has to go through so many traumas. Where do you think she ran? Will she come back? And guys she is going to meet...Let me say bye! bye! ;)

Let me say bye! bye! ;)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.