Chapter-14

Jin told Y/n that he had enrolled her in a university. She was  excited about it and looked forward to her first day at college.

She took a quick shower and came back to see her Oppas ready with the makeup brushes.
She sighed "Today no wonder I will look like a CARTOON"

"Y/n come fast, you will be late for college" Jin yelled.

"Look we are going to do your makeup and help you get ready," V said in excitement.

"Tae what ugly colour lipstick are you holding!" Jin said scrunching his nose.

"It's dark pink Hyung" V replied.

"Eww! I'm going to use baby pink lipstick on her" Jin argued.

"No Hyung! Dark pink"

"Baby pink"

"Dark pink"

"Babyyyyyy pinkkkkkk"

"Stop it! Oppas! I don't want pink lipsticks!" Yelled Y/n.

"Then which one do you want?" Asked Jin.

"Umm...BLACK!" Exclaimed Y/n.

"YUCK!!" Jin and V said in sync.

"You don't have any fashion sense Y/n...Sit here quietly," V said.

Y/n had no option so she obeyed them.

"Hyung! Let's put purple earnings!!"

"No...Pink ones are better Tae!"

"Purple!"

"Pink!"

"Ok! Then let's do one thing...One ear you put pink earrings and another ear I'll put purple earrings" V suggested.

"That's a good idea...Now let's add some eyeshadow" said Jin.

"Hyung! I'm going to apply Blue!!" Saying this V applied blue eyeshadow on Y/n's eyes.

"Hmm...Tae don't you think you applied very little? Give here let me improve it" By saying this Jin started to widen the area covered by make-up on her eyes.

"Y/n you have such tiny eyebrows..." V complained.

"WHY FEAR WHEN MAKEUP IS HERE!" Jin exclaimed and broadened Y/n's eyebrows.

"Hyung! You apply lipstick and I'll apply mascara...Deal?" V questioned.

"DEAL!!" Jin exclaimed and applied pink lipstick all around Y/n's lips while Tae applied mascara way too much!

"PERFECT!" They both mumbled.

Y/n stood up and stared at her reflection in the mirror! It was horrible!

She screamed "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Mrs Kim came running upon hearing Y/n's scream. She was shocked looking at Y/n!

 She was shocked looking at Y/n!

"Who is she?" Mrs Kim asked.

"EOMMA! it's me Y/n"

"Eomma! Doesn't she look like a fashionista! A supermodel!" Jin said proudly.

"Hyung! We are so good that we can open a Makeup saloon!" V added.

Mrs Kim burst out laughing after recovering from shock...She said, "She looks as though she WALKED OUT OF A HORROR MOVIE!"

She chased Jin and Tae away while wiping Y/n's disastrous make-up. She chose some decent colours and accessories to fix Y/n's makeup. Finally, Y/n was ready for her first day at college.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Guys do you want to go to Jin and Tae's saloon? I'm not responsible for your face...Please go at your own risk😅🤣

Please go at your own risk😅🤣