Chapter-19

*Y/n P.O.V*
V Oppa dropped me at college the next day. I couldn't get over what happened between me and Jungkook. It felt so silly! Sticking hands and roaming around!

Anyways I went towards the sculpture class and got seated. The professor told us to continue the projects that we started yesterday with our partners...

Jungkook came over and greeted "Hi, Miss Oink Oink! Again pink? Why, are you in love with pink clothes?"

"No...It's my Oppa who is obsessed with pink" I chuckled.

We continued doing our work in silence but one question was constantly bothering me. So I decided to ask Jungkook.

"Jungkook why do you attend Art classes when you are a business student?"

Jungkook glared at me and said" You don't need to know! It's none of your business"

There was an awkward silence between us as we resumed our work. None of us uttered a word after that.

Soon it was lunch break and I headed towards the cafeteria while God knows where Jungkook disappeared.

While walking down the corridor, someone stopped me.

"Where you think you're going huh? She smirked.

" Umm...why should I tell you Mi Yeon?" I smirked back.

She was irritated and growled, "STAY AWAY FROM HIM!"

"Who?" I asked innocently.

"Don't pretend Y/n! I know very well about shameless creatures like you who try to win boys!"

That's it! This girl is getting on my nerves.

"Even I know about nasty creatures who block other's way for no reason" I answered being least bothered.

She made an ugly face and yanked my hair...I hissed in pain.

"Better stay away from Jungkook Miss- wait! What does he call you? Yeah! Miss Oink Oink! He is mine! You understand?" She laughed like a plastic barbie.

Yes! A plastic barbie because she was covered in tons of cosmetics. Her perfume was so disgusting that I could have fainted any moment.

I shoved her hands away and looked at her with anger in my eyes. "How dare you pull my hair?"

She snickered before grabbing my collar and coming so close to my face! I could see the layers of her makeup...She barked "Jungkook is my crush, and no one dares to deny that!"

I made a disgusting face and turned around gasping for breath. Duh! Her perfume was so nauseous! I would have choked any moment.

" If you try to get close to him then Babe! You will have to face the consequences..." she smirked.

"Try me, Babe!" I grinned and walked away. I could feel Mi Yeon glaring at me but I didn't care.

The lunch break was soon over and I headed towards my next class, POTTERY!
I began moulding the clay and slowly shaped it on the wheel. I was a newcomer due to which I had to complete my previous assignments.

As I struggled and completed the projects one by one, all the students dispersed. Perhaps they were going home but I decided to stay back and finish the projects.

Soon there was nobody in the room except for me and Mi Yeon.

She gave me a wicked smirk and said "I hope you enjoy Babe! Bye!"

I didn't answer and just rolled my eyes.

She left with a vicious smile as though something evil was cooking up in her brain.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Omg! I can't handle the tension created by Mi Yeon...Why is Jungkook in Arts class?  What's gonna happen next? Horrible? Romantic? Or nothing? Well it's gonna be...Let me say bye before I speak nonsense...Lol!

Lol!