Chapter-38

Mrs Kim locked herself in the room. She was disturbed by the news Namjoon had given earlier.

She always tried to hide her pain! Her sorrow! Yet can a mother hide her feelings? Can she cope?

"That incident tore my family! Why God? Just why? What did we ever do to anyone! Why is life filled with grief?" She fell to the ground crying.

Ever since the incident took place she isolated herself. She pushed away her family members... Even her sons.

She stood up shakily wiping her tears. She picked the photo frame that was upside down and hugged it. She sobbed while sitting on the bed.

"Eomma misses you, baby... Why did you leave us? Huh? Why did you go away from us? Ever since you left nothing has remained the same... Our happiness has been drowned! The warmth in our family has died!" She wept.

"All that's left is this photo. The only way I can see you, love you... Today if you would have been here then everything would be so different! I wouldn't have been cold, Jin and V wouldn't have been guilty" she cried bitterly.

"Even your Appa... Though he doesn't show anything deep down he mourns every day. We stopped talking ever since you left... Our house turned into hell! Jin and V were heartbroken ever since the incident took place... They have shed countless tears! Why baby? Why did you go away?" Mrs Kim cried and flipped the photo.

The frame was quite old but the picture was as good as new. Three young children played on the lush green grass. The boy who seemed like the oldest had an elegant smile. He was dressed in a blue shirt with white shorts. The other boy was dressed similarly. Just the colours reversed, he wore a white shirt and blue shorts. He had a boxy smile that lit up his face.

Both of them lovingly held a girl who seemed younger. She wore a blue frock with white polka dots. Her eyes glinted with childish innocence yet with a hint of naughtiness. She showed her perfectly aligned teeth in a smile.

The setting sun added to the beauty of the picture. It illuminated the three young one's features and the warmth that they shared.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~
Meanwhile, Jin and V were pacing up and down the hall, discussing office issues.

Y/n skipped down the stairs and hugged her Oppas... " Oppa I'm hungry!" She whined.

Y/n had slept the whole time since it was Sunday. Moreover, V and Jin didn't wake her up as they were discussing important things with Namjoon.

"Yah! Y/n, my sleeping beauty... Your food is served... Go eat" Jin said.

V made her seated at the table. "Eat!" He said.

"Feed me!" Y/n pouted.

Jin and V chuckled before grabbing a spoon each and feeding Y/n.

While eating Y/n choked and coughed. Jin and V acted like it was a major injury! They rubbed her back... Tapped her head... Gave her water...

"Are you ok?" V asked with concern.

"Oppa! I'm perfectly fine! I just choked on the food and I'm not going to die-"

Y/n was cut off by Jin "Shut up! Don't say that!" He glared.

Y/n flinched and V hugged her. "Dear, you know how much we love you... Please don't say such things" V explained.

"Yah! Y/n now stop pouting... Fine, you can take a day off from college tomorrow... However, we have a small party with JJ GROUP OF COMPANIES in the office so you can come!" Jin offered to make Y/n happy.

"Will Jungkook be there?" Y/n asked in excitement.

Jin and V eyed her suspiciously before answering "Yeah... He is going to come"

"Then I'm in!" Y/n blushed.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

So what do we have? A party!
Something major gonna come up? Hell yes!

So what do we have? A party!Something major gonna come up? Hell yes!