Chapter-26

Jungkook turned towards where Y/n pointed and read out aloud "RABBIT FARM"

"Y/nnnnnnnn" he scoffed.

Y/n laughed and ran away into the field while Jungkook chased her.

They stood in between the farm and inhaled the lush greenery. They glanced around and saw a variety of rabbits...

"Bunny boy, say them my hello"

"Why should I say it, Miss Oink Oink!"

"Because you are of the same family" y/n teased and caught a rabbit in her hand. She sat down caressing its back.

Jungkook pouted and sat beside her. He spoke to the rabbit which Y/n held,

"Hey! Rabbit, be aware of this girl...She may bite you"

"Yah! Bunny boy, don't threaten it"

Jungkook continued "She will fry you in hot oil and make rabbit KEBAB!!!"

"Bunny boy Shut up!!" Y/n frowned.

Jungkook laughed and slept on the grass. He rested his head on Y/n's lap and looked at her face...

"Y/n you are so lucky...you can cry when you are sad..." He sighed.

Y/n looked at his face with concern and asked "Why? Is there anything that's making you sad?"

Jungkook sighed and didn't answer. He just stared at her blankly. He noticed how her eyes twitched when she laughed, her lips that looked so delicious...."Delicious? Jungkook stop imagining!!" He thought.

He sat up plucking the nearby grass. He asked the rabbit "Do you want some?" The rabbit looked at him in confusion...

"Probably he is trying to remember in which relatives marriage he had seen you...or what relation you both share" Y/n joked.

"Very funny!" Jungkook scoffed.

Y/n crawled up to a nearby cage and exclaimed "Congratulations Jungkook! You became a father! A dad!"

"What! Y/n I'm not yet married!" Jungkook walked up to her and said in confusion.

"I saw these baby rabbits and they looked so much like you! So I thought you were their father" Y/n said biting back a laugh.

"Yah! Miss Oink Oink!!!" Jungkook chased Y/n while she ran, giggling.

Suddenly, Jungkook tripped and fell on Y/n. They both rolled on the grass and came to a halt. Their eyes met...Their faces were inches apart...Jungkook could sense the mischief in Y/n's eyes. She looked damn beautiful!

"Umm...sorry" Jungkook mumbled sitting up straight. He picked a nearby rabbit and cuddled with it.

"It's so cute!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Who? Me or the rabbit?"

"Both!" Y/n said unknowingly.

Jungkook smirked. Y/n realized what she said and quickly turned away...Her cheeks showing visible pink.

Jungkook chuckled and asked "Y/n do you have any romantic wish? Like how you want your boyfriend to propose..."

Y/n didn't meet his eyes...She stared at the sky and replied "I want it to be around ICE...It shouldn't be cold tho...I want it to be romantic, happy and memorable...and yes! Not to forget ice creams!!" She turned towards Jungkook and smiled like a cute baby.

Jungkook noticed how Y/n's eyes glinted with colours...Her rosy cheeks which would look adorable with his kiss-

"Bunny boy! Hello? Where are you lost?" y/n waved her hands in front of his face.

"Nowhere!" Jungkook got back into his sense.

"Lost in my beauty?" Y/n joked.

"Yah! Noo Miss oink oink! Come here" Jungkook sprinted after Y/n who was running towards the perimeter of the field.

They both reached the bottom of a hill. Suddenly Y/n felt sick...She felt something tugging in her heart.

"Hey! Y/n look at this hill, It's so good! Let's go to the top" Jungkook asked, amusement dancing in his eyes.

"N-No Jungkook...It's not a good idea I think" Y/n shivered due to the constant pain in her head. As if a major piece of her memory was missing...

Too late to resist because Jungkook grabbed Y/n's hand and jogged towards the top of the hill. Y/n could only hunt for her memory and suppress the pain...

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Guys I'm not liking where this is heading towards! Like why the damn hill! Either something dreadful is gonna take place or they are gonna be normal like a lovely couple...What do you think? Any comments?   :)

What do you think? Any comments?   :)